Many candidates want to apply for the government jobs because of the prestige it carries. If you are looking for information about Govt Jobs in Pakistan then ilmkidunya is going to provide you all the details that you need. Each year, announcements and advertisements are released for job positions in the government. To be employed in a government job is a lucrative opportunity and it will pay you off in the long run. Every province offers a job in the provincial government to eligible candidates. All the applicants have to compete with each other and on the basis of merit and skill the applicants will be chosen for the job. If you want to learn more about Govt Jobs 2022 then why not go through this webpage to find or learn about vacancies that suit your wants and needs? Continue exploring!
Posted On 28 Jan
Last Date 10 Feb
- Masters1 Posts
Posted On 28 Jan
Last Date 07 Feb
How to Find Govt Jobs
It is difficult to find details about government jobs easily, thus we went over loads of information and synthesized all the places you can look up for job listings in the government. Firstly, ilmkidunya posts all the Latest Govt Jobs for all applicants to see. For example, below this webpage you can find concise details about jobs that have been posted by different provincial governments and other information like job title, vacancies, last date for application etc. are all given. In addition to this, you can also learn about new job vacancies from the provincial governments official website; the posts about new jobs are all added there first, so that aspiring candidates can start working on their applications early on. For example, if you live in Punjab and want to become part of the government/civil services sector of Punjab then you have to apply for PPSC jobs. Lastly, another way you can find Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan is by reading job listings in Newspapers.
Latest Govt Jobs Updates 2022
In order to apply for Govt Jobs, you have to be agile and keep a check on when the job openings occur. Different provincial governments open job applications at different times of the year. Thus, it is important that you stay updated about when applications for various govt jobs start, so that you can start applying as soon as possible. Moreover, starting your application early allows you to give more time to your application, remove errors that you have made, and you would also be able to attach all the documents on time. These reasons necessitate early and quick updates about govts jobs and ilmkidunya does just that. We constantly update our website so that you know when job applications open and what are the respective dates of deadline for job applications. Keep visiting this webpage to learn more about government jobs.
A large number of Govt jobs in Pakistan are announced every year to simplify the complexity of a candidate’s life. The job advertisements also include the eligibility criteria for making candidates aware of all the academic requirements. These requirements are checked by the candidate to understand if they can apply for the given job or not. The eligibility requirements of the latest jobs in Pakistan 2022 are determined based on the following aspects:
- The educational qualifications and experience are different for each job post. These requirements are mentioned in the advertisement.
- Moreover, the age, academic records, and other credentials are also responsible for selecting eligible candidates.
- The commission will not offer any relaxation in the mentioned eligibility criteria of a specified job post.
The latest govt jobs in Pakistan bring ease to the life of people with the help of astonishing perks and benefits. The specifications mentioned in the advertisement are quite helpful for the candidates to avail the opportunity perfectly. Thus, the candidates can apply for a specific job post according to the mentioned specifications. All govt jobs in Pakistan are different and present distinct specifications. Let’s some significant factors regarding the qualification specifications of these jobs:
- The educational requirements of each job post vary according to the post scale.
- For instance, a matric degree is required in some jobs like foreman, assistant foreman, etc.
- However, the educational requirement for the job of stenotypist, clerk, etc. is an intermediate degree.
- Contrarily, bachelor’s and master’s degrees are required for offering job opportunities to engineers, teachers, etc.
Government jobs in Pakistan today play a vital role in making the life of people blissful. These jobs provide job relaxation to the candidates for the sake of their ease. The age relaxation facility for several jobs in various provinces is different. Let’s discuss the details of the age relaxation facility offered in these jobs:
- In the latest announcement, the age relaxation of up to 15 years is allowed. This age relaxation in the upper age limit is announced for the job positions in the province of Punjab.
- However, the age relaxation varies for each job position according to the announcement of the Commission.
Q: Which government job positions are recently declared?
Ans:More than 9000 job vacancies are declared this year for the sake of people’s convenience. The prestigious organizations offering various job positions include:
- Pak Navy
- Pak Army
- PMC, etc.
Q: Why are people highly attracted to govt jobs?
Ans: The minimum educational requirement depends on the job's nature. Some jobs are offered in which a candidate with a Matric or Intermediate degree is allowed to apply. However, in some jobs bachelor’s degree is compulsory. These requirements are mentioned in the advertisement along with the job position.
Q: Which documents should be submitted by the candidates to apply for these jobs?
Ans:The attested copies of important documents required to apply for govt. jobs are as follows:
- Passport size photographs
- Educational certificates or degrees
Q: How can we stay updated about the latest govt jobs?
Ans:You can download the application form from the official websites of govt jobs. Following are the steps to complete this process:
- First of all, open the specific job announcement for which you want to apply.
- After that, scroll down to the section showing the application form download option.
- The form will be downloaded within a few seconds.
Q:What type of assessments are conducted for govt jobs?
Ans:The test pattern for each job is different. The assessment is based on two types of tests that include written tests and interviews. The written tests are organized by different govt institutions to select eligible candidates.
Q:What is the procedure of fee submission in case of applying for govt jobs?
Ans:The candidates have to submit the fees by following the instructions mentioned in the advertisement. The fee is usually submitted to the State Bank of Pakistan. Additionally, the fee can also be submitted to the National Bank of Pakistan.
Q:What are the instructions mentioned in the advertisement about the fee slip?
Ans:The instructions regarding the fee slip are as follows:
- The candidates have to bring the original slip with them during the interview.
- Bank draft, pay orders, and cheques are not acceptable by the government departments.
Q:How can the candidates claim for counting experience?
Ans:Documented evidence is required by each department for the consideration of experience. The evidence will only be accepted if it is certified by the concerned appointing authority.
Written Tests and Interview:
The latest government jobs in Pakistan assist people to earn handsome salaries and make their future bright. To get these jobs, the candidates need to pass the written test and interview. If the candidates could not take the required marks in the written test then they would not be qualified for the interview as well. Let’s discuss the specifications of written tests and interviews:
- The written test organized by each institute is divided into two categories. These categories are objective and subjective papers.
- The test can be descriptive or subjective. Moreover, objective-type questions or MCQs can also be asked in the exam.
- However, in most cases, the test is a combination of both objective and subjective type questions.
- In some exams, negative marking is also done against each wrong attempt.
- The candidates after passing the written test are invited for the interview.
- The candidates need to obtain at least 50% marks in the interview for getting the job.
- The interview schedules are uploaded on the website. The call-up letter can be downloaded for getting details of the interview.
Shortlisting Procedure of Candidates for Interview:
Today govt jobs in Pakistan are highly recommended for the candidates who intend to make their career successful. The candidates are shortlisted for the interview by following an organized procedure. The process of shortlisting the candidates is done based on the following factors:
- Academic performance
- Marks obtained in the written test organized by the govt institute
The minimum percentage of the academic career required for getting these jobs is approximately 60%. However, the passing percentage of written tests organized by several institutions is normally 40%. Thus, if the candidates successfully attain the requisite percentage in both academic career and written test, then they will be shortlisted for the final interview. To get the desired job, the aspirants have to pass the interview as well.
Advantages of Govt Jobs:
Government jobs in Pakistan 2022 are highly preferred by the candidates due to their unlimited advantages. There are various advantages of getting a Govt job in terms of impressive salaries, allowances, medical, etc. Let’s discuss all the advantages offered by these jobs in detail:
- The employees can get their fixed salaries on time without any difficulty.
- The retired employees are facilitated with pensions.
- The workload in these jobs is negligible.
- The candidates do not need to worry about mortgages by taking advantage of housing facilities in these jobs.
- Free healthcare facilities are also provided to the employees.
- All expenditures of the employee from grocery to traveling are subsidized by the government.
Application Submission Procedure:
A lot of facilities are offered to the candidates through Govt jobs in Pakistan 2022. That is why more people attract to these job opportunities. You can easily apply for Govt jobs in Pakistan 2022 via online resources. The official websites allow people to submit their forms without any difficulty. People can apply for their desired job position within a few minutes through online websites. The steps of the application submission procedure are as follows:
- First of all, download the application form from the official websites of government jobs.
- After doing so, fill the form with all the requisite details and information. These details include NIC, name, date of birth, etc.
- Scan the requisite documents and upload the scanned files.
- Pay the mentioned amount of fee if the challan form is required by the organization. The fee can be submitted to any branch of the State Bank of Pakistan. The fee can also be submitted to the National Bank.
- Submit the form online after entering all the details accurately.
Government jobs in Pakistan are regarded as a perfect option for candidates who are looking for a successful future ahead. There are some recruitment rules for hiring eligible candidates. It is quite difficult for the candidates to qualify for these jobs. A great number of new govt jobs in Pakistan are announced for offering more career opportunities to the candidates. The recruitment rules of these jobs are given below:
- The candidates need to fill the forms with accurate information. In case of providing wrong information will lead to a direct rejection of the application.
- The candidates are selected for the jobs if they meet the eligibility criteria of the applied jobs.
- The candidates should bring the fee deposit receipt at the time of the interview. They are allowed to give interviews without having the original fee slip.
- The candidates are invited for interviews if they have cleared the written test by obtaining the required marks.
- To get the job, the candidates must pass the academic test and interview as well.
- Azad Kashmir
- Wah Cantt
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Mian Channon
- Miran Shah
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Chicha Watni
- Toba Tek Singh
- Nankana Sahib
- Pak Pattan
- Lakki Marwat
- Gujar Khan
- Kot Addu
- Ahmad Pur Sharqia
- Mirpur Khas
- Jalalpur Pirwala