Ayub Agricultural Research Institute is situated in Faisalabad, Punjab. It was established in 1962 and was named after General Ayub Khan. This institute works along the agricultural sector to contribute to the economy of Pakistan. It also develops new technology for ensuring food safety and increasing the manufacturing of exportable crops. This has led to increased demand and the need for Ayub agriculture research institute jobs where they hire individuals with abilities who can take this institute to great heights of success and fame.
Skills Required In Ayub Agriculture Research Institute Jobs
The skills required for Jobs in Ayub Research Faisalabad 2021 varies from the other jobs offered in Pakistan and have a predefined skill set. We have below stated some of the skills that are required in this sector:
- The candidates should possess the skills of using the trial and error method in checking the quality of seed used in crops.
- The candidate should possess great organizational skills as he may be required to do multiple tasks at a single time.
- Since this job area requires hard work, the candidate should have good physical and mental health to endure the hardships of the work.
- The candidate should know how to adapt to any other department in Ayub agricultural research institute.
- The candidate should also have time management skills because there can be an increase in the work burden that needs to be managed.
- The candidate should be well aware of using different technological equipment that might be needed during his job duty.
- The candidate should have good record-keeping skills which means that he should know how to record the daily changes that are observed during any experiment being done.
- The candidate should be good at observing the changes that occur while experimentation in labs.
- The candidate should be able to use the lab apparatuses very efficiently without breaking anything.
- The candidate should know how to gather relevant data about any task that is asked to be performed.
- It is very important for the candidate to know everything about agriculture as it might help him secure and stabilize his position at Ayub agricultural research institute.
- The candidate should be able to make decisions properly with all his wits
- The candidate should be able to analyze all the data critically.
- The candidate should be able to do statistical analysis of the data as well so that he may benefit the institute in the long run.
Different jobs in Ayub agriculture research institute
There are many low level and high-level jobs that have been introduced in Ayub agriculture research institute which are stated below:
- Research assistant
- Research associate
- Research coordinator
- Research analyst
- Research fellow
- Research data analyst
- Junior researcher
- IT support analyst
- Research Lecturer
- Senior research analyst
- Director Research and Development
- Research investigator
- Assistant research investigator
- Chowkidar and many more
Job Advertisements of Ayub agriculture Research Institute
Different Ayub agriculture research institute Faisalabad jobs have been regularly posted in newspapers like Roznama, Jung, Express, Dawn, and Nawae Waqt. The ads posted are related to the jobs posted on the official website of Ayub agriculture research institute which is www.aari.punjab.gov.pk and also on our website ilmkidunya.com.
All the data about applying in the above-stated jobs for example qualification and experience details, age limit details, application process details are stated in these advertisements. So, the candidates who wish to apply are requested to repeatedly visit the official website and our page repeatedly so that they do not miss any new updates about it.
Eligibility Criteria For Ayub Agriculture Research Institute Faisalabad
There is a completely different criterion for candidates to get hired in Ayub agriculture research institute jobs 2021 which we have stated below:
- The candidate should be a minimum of 18 years of age to apply in jobs like clerk, junior assistants, etc.
- The maximum age to apply in Ayub agriculture research institute jobs 2021 is 30 years with 5 years extension provided in a few of the jobs stated in the ads posted.
- The candidate should be a matric degree holder to apply for low level jobs like clerk, chowkidar, etc whereas the qualification for high posts like Director, or Research analyst, the candidate should be master in the relevant degree as mentioned in the ad posted.
- It is preferable for candidates with experience to apply for jobs. Candidates with no experience can also apply as per the details mentioned in the ad.
How To Apply For Ayub Agriculture Research Institute Jobs 2021
The application process is very simple and does not require a lot of things to be done. The process entails:
- The copies of the document like CNIC, attested degrees, and experience certificates are to be submitted along with the resume to the address of Ayub agriculture research institute stated in the ad posted.
- The candidate is required to bring all the documents (original) at the time of the interview.
- The selection of the candidates will be purely on a merit basis.
- Candidates who have 1st and 2nd division in an academic career in all degrees will be allowed to apply for high level jobs like Research analyst
- The candidates have to fill in the details like their full name, contact number, and address details.
- The selected candidate only will receive a call for the interview purpose.
- No traveling allowance is given.
Q. What is the minimum age requirement to apply for a research associate job in Ayub agriculture research institute?
Ans: The minimum age required is 20 years or as given in the ad posted.
Q. What is the basic salary of a researcher with no experience in Ayub agriculture research institute?
Ans:The basic salary for a research associate who doesn't have any experience is Rs. 35000.
Q. Can the applicants with experience apply to Ayub agriculture research institute?
Ans:Yes, candidates with experience are preferred.
Q. Where do I send my copies of documents to apply for Ayub agriculture research institute jobs?
Ans:You will have to send all your duplicate documents to the address mentioned in the ad.
Q. What is the process for government officers to apply for jobs in Ayub agriculture research institute?
Ans:The government employees are advised to follow the proper criteria as explained in the ad posted in the newspaper to apply for this job.
Q. What qualifications would I require if I want to apply for a research associate job?
Ans: You should have an M.Sc (Hons) Agri plant, breeding, and genetics degree to apply for this job.