Bahawalpur College of Nursing is a well-reputed institute providing great learning opportunities for the students to pursue nursing profession and shape their future. Moreover, it is affiliated and registered by the University of Health Sciences and Pakistan Nursing Council respectively. To provide a quality learning environment, they are fully equipped with professional and well-qualified faculty members. Here at ilmkidunya.com, we have listed multiple Nursing College Bahawalpur Jobs where eligible candidates having relevant experience and qualification can apply.
List of Jobs in Bahawalpur Nursing College 2023
There are different job positions based on Bahawalpur College of Nursing. Job seekers who are looking for the latest jobs of Bahawalpur College of Nursing and are currently working in the relevant job positions can apply in this reputed organization. However, College of nursing have invited the full-time hiring on the following positions
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Lecturer
- Clinical Supervisor
Moreover, the qualification and required experience varies according to the different job positions.
Skills Required for the Bahawalpur Nursing College Jobs
There is a set qualification and skills required to apply for the Nursing College Bahawalpur Jobs. The list of skills required for Bahawalpur College of Nursing jobs is as follow
- The candidates must possess good oral, verbal, and written communication skills.
- The candidates must possess the leadership skills to provide the technical knowledge and expertise in a specific area.
- The candidates should have strong interpersonal skills that can help them to work in a collaborative environment.
- Have knowledge and experience of relevant positions.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the area expertise.
Duties & Responsibilities of Bahawalpur Nursing College Jobs
The roles and responsibilities of Bahawalpur College of Nursing jobs vary according to the job position. However, for teaching or professor jobs, the duties and responsibilities are as follow
- Provide educational and technical training required for the patient care in a specific healthcare setting.
- Planning, designing, and implementation of nursing curriculum.
- Monitor and implement educational strategies to make sure quality and compliance standards are met.
- Have to perform different miscellaneous job-related duties and tasks.
- Teach and supervise nursing students that can help them in planning an effective patient care plan.
- Helping students to meet specific challenges and address professional career concerns.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for BCON Jobs
To apply for nursing college Bahawalpur jobs, the eligibility criteria is as follow
- The candidates who are after professor and lecturer jobs need to have relevant experience of teaching.
- The candidate must have a valid PNC card if applying for teaching positions.
- For the clinical supervisor, the candidate should have post degree clinical experience in relevant areas.
- The minimum qualification required to apply for nursing teaching jobs is Bachelors, Masters, or relevant diploma.
How to Apply
Job seekers can apply online as well as send job applications to postal address. The procedure to apply for jobs in Bahawalpur nursing college 2022 is as follow
- To apply online, send your job application along with required documents on the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also send your CV, documents, and job application to the following post address “Admin office Bahawalpur College of nursing, 4-B, Main Trust Colony Road, Bahawalpur.
- The selected candidates will be called for the interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at interview time.
- The application will not be entertained after the last date.
Bahawalpur College of Nursing: FAQs
Q. Can both male and female apply for the jobs in Bahawalpur nursing college?
Ans: Yes, both male and female are eligible to apply for the jobs. However, the gender will be specified for relevant job positions. You can find all relevant information here on ilmkidunya.com BCON jobs page.
Q. What is the minimum qualification required to apply for Bahawalpur College of Nursing Jobs?
Ans: The minimum qualification is Bachelors & Masters i.e. BSN & MSN to apply for nursing teaching jobs.
Q. Will TA/DA be given to candidates applying for College of Nursing jobs?
No TA/DA will be given to the candidate applying or shortlisted for the Bahawalpur College of nursing jobs.
Q. Is it necessary to have a PNC diploma for BCON jobs?
Ans: Yes, if you are applying for positions like Assistant professors and lecturer then the valid PNC card is mandatory.
Q. Where can I find the information about the latest jobs in Bahawalpur College of Nursing?
Ans: The official website of BCON (https://bcon.edu.pk/) is regularly updating for the new job positions. Moreover, here at ilkmidunya.com, you can find information about the latest and new jobs as well.
Q. I want to apply for a clinical supervisor job position in Bahawalpur College of Nursing, do RN must be eligible for it?
Ans: Yes, if you are after nursing teaching or supervisor jobs then the RN (Registered Nurse) license is required.