Cantonment of the Board Hyderabad is a municipal body responsible to provide facilities to the civil residents. Such amenities or facilities include the development and management of schools, hospitals, public education system, sewerage & drainage and other public utility facilities. Moreover, there are many Cantonment Board Hyderabad jobs available to hire candidates on a full-time basis. Browse through the page to find the available jobs, qualification & eligibility criteria, and how passionate candidates can apply for these jobs.
List of Available Cantonment Board Jobs in Hyderabad 2022
- Lab Attendant
- Medical Officer
- PTI Teacher
- English Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
Qualification Required to Apply for Cantonment Board Hyderabad Jobs
- The minimum qualification required for the Lecturer job position is PhD/Mphil in the relevant field.
- The applicant applying for the “Teacher” job position should have Masters and B.Ed/M.Ed in the relevant area i.e. Sindhi, science, etc.
- If the applicant is applying for the “Lab attendant” position, the minimum qualification required is BSc in Biology or Computer Science with expertise in the programming language.
- The applicant applying for the “Medical Officer” should have MBBS recognized from PMDC.
- The applicant applying for the teacher should have the minimum qualification of Bachelors.
- In other job positions like Machine Embroidery instructor, Beautician Course Instructor, and Cooking & Baking Instructor, the applicant should have the relevant diploma from a recognized institute.
Eligibility Criteria for Cantonment Board Hyderabad Jobs
- The applicant must have the relevant field experience mentioned in the job advertisement. However, for the higher school & college job positions, the experience required is 3 to 5 years.
- The average age limit to apply for the following jobs is 22-35 years. Moreover, each job ad has a specific age limit as per different job positions.
- The applicant can have any domicile with Pakistani nationality.
- Government and Semi-Government employees can also apply in the following Cantonment Board Hyderabad Jobs.
How to Apply in Cantonment Board Hyderabad Jobs?
The eligible candidates who are fulfilling above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply to Cantonment Board Hyderabad Jobs through the following procedure;
- The candidate needs to provide the CV with detailed information in the same (MS) format given below.
- The applicant should send all the required and attested educational documents along with CNIC, Domicile, Experience certificates, and 2 passport size pictures.
- The applicant should attach the two postal envelopes ( with the name of the job position) along with the job application.
- The application should be sent to the address mentioned in the job advertisement.
- The application should be submitted before the last date and application information should be correct.
Q: Can males apply in the cantonment board Hyderabad jobs?
Ans:Yes, both males and females can apply for the following job positions. However, some specific job positions are only for female candidates and are also mentioned in the job advertisement.
Q: Do I need to send original documents along with the application for jobs in the cantonment board Hyderabad?
Ans:No, you need to send attested copies of the documents along with the application. However, the shortlisted candidates need to bring the original documents on the interview date.
Q: What is the selection procedure for the cantonment board Hyderabad jobs?
Ans:The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interviews. The final selection will be on the basis of an interview.
Q: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for lady medical officer in cantonment board Hyderabad?
Ans:The candidate should have an MBBS degree recognized from PMDC and 2 years of house job experience.
Q: How can Govt. employees apply for cantonment board Hyderabad jobs?
Ans:Govt. employees are also encouraged to apply in the cantonment board Hyderabad jobs and they need to follow the proper channel to apply for these jobs.