- Masters44 Posts
- Masters15 Posts
- -0 Posts
- Masters24 Posts
- Masters14 Posts
- Masters13 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters17 Posts
- Intermediate17 Posts
Jobs In Agricultural Department Govt of Sindh 2021
Sindh province has a prominent role in increasing the GDP of Pakistan. It contributes 11.5% of it to the Country's Agriculture department. Since it plays such an important part in the development of the agriculture department, it requires a skilled and hardworking labor force that can serve it well.
Therefore, after every 2 months, the government provides new job opportunities for freshly graduated candidates to utilize their skills. In order to get all the necessary information about the agriculture department Sindh jobs, visit our website ilmkidunya.com regularly.
List of Available Agriculture Jobs in Sindh
To increase the employment rate in Sindh, its Agriculture Department has planned to provide jobs to various candidates in different areas according to their skills. The list for agriculture jobs Sindh 2021 is as follow :
- Sanitary worker
- Naib Qasid
- Plant Breeding Lineman
- Assistant Research Officer
- Agronomy Lineman Assistant Officer
- Horticulture Lineman Assistant Research Officer
- Agriculture Chemistry Lineman Assistant Research Officer
- Entomology Lineman Assistant Research Officer
- Plant Pathology Lineman Assistant Research Officer
- Agricultural Lineman
- Assistant Research Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Fitter Mechanic
- Tubewell Operator
- Crop reporter
To get a job in the agriculture department of Sindh, there is a predefined eligibility criterion that is stated below:
- The candidate must be at least literate to get jobs such as Driver, Chowkidar, Beldar, sanitary worker, or helper.
- The candidates applying for crop reporter, steno typist, fitter mechanic, and tubewell operator must have at least a matric or intermediate degree.
- A candidate with a highly qualified master’s degree or 16 years of equivalent degree can apply for the jobs such as Horticulture Lineman Assistant Research Officer, Agriculture Chemistry Lineman Assistant Research Officer, and Plant Pathology Lineman.
- Both males and females within the age group of 18 to 28 can apply for the jobs mentioned above.
Why Jobs in Sindh Agricultural Department is Important?
The Sindh Agriculture department is not limited to providing food and raw material to people but it also gives employment opportunities and helps in economic development. Therefore, the Government has been introducing different jobs in this department regularly to gather all types of skilled people at one platform.
There are various kinds of job positions available such as for administrators, engineers, managers, scientists, and many more. It means that every person can bring his talent to service, and contribute to the development of the country.
Basic Skills Required for Agriculture Jobs in Sindh
Like other jobs, the skills required to get hired in the agriculture department are different from others. So, if you want to apply for a job in the government agriculture department of Sindh, firstly check whether you can fulfill these requirements or not.
- For being a part of the agricultural department, the candidates must have knowledge of plants and farming.
- The candidate should have a strong enough immune system to bear the side effects of pesticides, insecticides, fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, etc.
- The field job requires an active worker who can be available at any hour.
- The candidate should have the good physical health to carry out tasks efficiently.
- For working in an agricultural department, the candidate must be capable of bearing the classic farm life.
- The candidate should have a productive mind to solve different problems on the farm
- The candidate must know how to carry out their task efficiently in a minimum amount of time.
- The candidate must be passionate and keen to learn new things.
- These jobs require cooperation and tolerance toward fellow members.
How to Apply for a Job in the Agricultural Department of Sindh
It is important for the candidate to read the terms and the conditions along with the application process of the jobs published on ilmkidunya.com.
- The candidate should send an application for the respective job to the director-general, Agriculture Department Sindh.
- The application must include photocopies of all major documents like CV, educational degree, Domicile, CNIC, and at least 3 passport size photographs.
- The application will not be accepted after the due date.
- The selected candidates can check their results on the website or in the newspapers.
- It is recommended to bring original documents while going for an interview
- Candidates who are already government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- The jobs will be provided based on merit.
- The local candidate will be preferred to work for its respective district.
- Age restriction will be applied according to the requirement of the post.
Q. Which job is most recommended in the Agriculture Department?
Ans: Agricultural Engineering is the most recommended Job for a graduate in the same Field.
Q. How many career options are there in the Agriculture department?
Ans: There are almost 8 career options to pursue in the agriculture department which are stated above.
Q. What is the salary of an Agricultural Officer?
Ans: The average salary for an Agricultural Officer is around Rs.60,000 in Sindh.
Q. Who gets the lowest salary in the Agricultural Department?
Ans: The department pays “beldaar” the lowest salary which is around Rs 17,000.
Q. Where can I find out the latest ads posted for jobs in agriculture department Sindh?
Ans: You can look for the latest ads here at our website ilmkidunya.com, as we post updated ads every day.
Q. What is the range of salaries offered in the Agriculture Department of Sindh?
Ans: The salaries vary from 17,000 to 182,000 according to the respective post and experience