- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
Bahawalpur Waste Management Company is responsible for the waste collection and management, recovery, and treatment of the waste in the city or district. However, to increase the efficiency of the work and waste management, the company has opened Bahawalpur Waste Management Company Jobs to hire competent workers in the workforce. Here at ilmkidunya.com, you will find all the available job positions at Bahawalpur Waste Management Company.
List of Available Bahawalpur Waste Management Company Jobs 2022
- Chief Executive Officer
- Senior Manager
- General Manager Operations
- General Manager Planning & Project
- Deputy Manager Operations
- General Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Sanitary Worker
- Supporting Staff
- Security Guard
- Hydraulic Mechanic
- Auto Electrician
- Diesel Mechanic Tractor Loader
Roles and Responsibilities for Jobs in BWMC 2022
The roles and responsibilities for Bahawalpur Waste Management Company jobs vary according to the job position. According to the available job positions listed above, some are as follow
- A sanitary worker is responsible for the collection of garbage and transportation of it to safe disposal areas.
- A sanitation helper is responsible for the recycling of the material by separating it from the trash. Moreover, the dumping and emptying of the truck garbage to the disposal area.
- The responsibilities of a Garbage truck driver includes the transportation of garbage from the collection point to the disposal area. Moreover, the emptying dumpsters, taking care of vehicles and record keeping of garbage trucks.
- A legal advisor job responsibility includes legal research and excellent client service.
- High level jobs responsibilities like Chief Executive Officer and General Manager includes the development and implementation of procedures for the disposal of material as per the Government of Pakistan rules & regulations.
- Safe and proper handling of the waste material as well as the disposal of the hazardous material to the disposal areas.
Qualification Required for BWMC Jobs
The qualification criteria for the Bahawalpur Waste Management Company Jobs is as follow
- The applicant applying for the low-level jobs like driver and helper must be literate and have a presentable personality.
- Qualification required for the General Manager Procurement and Planning job position is Masters.
- The qualification required for the Sanitary Worker job position is middle.
- The applicant applying for the legal advisor job position should hold a LLB degree.
- High level jobs like CEO and Manager require Masters as minimum qualification criteria.
Skills Required for Jobs in Bahawalpur Waste Management Company
The candidates who are after Bahawalpur Waste Management Company Jobs should have following skills;
- Have strong interpersonal skills with decision making abilities.
- Legal research and analytical reasoning skills for the Legal advisory job positions.
- Should have excellent skills in food processing and sanitation.
- Skills required for the high-level jobs include good oral, verbal, and communication skills.
- Have knowledge of sanitary principles and practices.
- Have record keeping skills.
- Possess good teamwork and problem solving skills.
- Have the ability to address and serve any community or area need.
- Should have the ability to organise, prioritize, and manage different tasks and activities.
Eligibility Criteria to apply in Bahawalpur Waste Management Company Jobs
The eligibility criteria for Bahawalpur Waste Management Company jobs 2022 is as follow
- The candidate applying for the open job positions should be healthy and strong.
- He should be physically fit.
- The age limit to apply for Bahawalpur Waste Management Company Jobs is 45 years.
- The minimum qualification required is middle & primary.
- The applicant should have relevant work experience for the jobs he is applying for.
- Driver license is mandatory to apply for driver job positions.
Bahawalpur Waste Management Company is hiring on daily wages as well permanent basis. So, the eligibility criteria differs according to the job position and mentioned as well on the job Ad.
How to Apply for Bahawalpur Waste Management Company Jobs?
To hire competent and potential candidates, Bahawalpur Waste Management Company opens walk-in interviews. The application procedure is as follow
- The eligible candidate should bring the original CNIC along with photocopies, hand-written application, and passport size images on the day of interview.
- The candidate applying for the jobs will not be given any TA/DA.
- Applicants should bring other required documents along with application that includes domicile, educational certificates, and degree.
To apply for the high-level jobs like CEO, Company secretary, the applicant is advised to send the application along with required documents in an envelope to the address mentioned on the job post.
Can females apply for the Bahawalpur Waste Management Company Jobs?
Yes, both female & male are encouraged to apply for the Bahawalpur Waste Management Company Jobs. However, some job positions are only for the male candidate e.g. helper.
What is the qualification required for a sanitary worker job?
The minimum qualification required for the sanitary worker is middle.
What is the age limit to apply for the Chief Internal Auditor job position in a Bahawalpur Waste Management Company?
The age limit for this specific job position is 40 years.
Do the Bahawalpur Waste Management Company hire on a permanent basis?
Yes, Bahawalpur Waste Management Company hire on the permanent as well as contract basis.
What is the procedure to apply for Bahawalpur Waste Management Company’s walk-in interviews?
The address will be mentioned for walk-in interviews. However, you need to go there along with your original documents i.e. CNIC, Domicile, and Degree.