Latest Jobs in Bureau of Statistics 2021
The Bureau of Statistics is a department of planning and development authority of the Government of Punjab, Pakistan. It has to collect, check and organize the statistical data of the provincial Government of Punjab. The Bureau of Statistics has its rules and guidelines set under the National Statistical Council. This is why many Bureau of Statistics jobs have been introduced to take help in terms of compilation of the data that has been collected. Candidates from all over Punjab and from other provinces as well apply for these jobs to help in the welfare of the country.
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
What activities are being performed in Bureau of Statistics jobs?
The Bureau of Statistics has its own importance like the other departments working under the government. A few of the activities that are performed by this department are stated under as follows:
- To be employed in the Bureau of Statistics mean that the candidate has to gather the statistical data and arrange it in a logical order so that it may be analyzed easily
- The main activity performed here in the Bureau of Statistics is the dissemination of the analyzed data to different departments of ministries like federal, provincial, and so on
- The candidate has to research different ways to improve the analysis of the data collected in the Bureau of Statistics
- No department works alone, so the Bureau of Statistics department takes advice and coordinate with the other departments like the financial department to produce better results
- The data collected by the employees has to be evaluated for trial and error to check whether it is correct or not.
Departments whose statistics are collected by the Bureau of Statistics
It is very important to know about the departments whose data will be analyzed and checked. This is helpful for the candidates who apply for Bureau of Statistics jobs so that they may know properly about them.
- Child Labour Survey Graph
- Population Census
- Agriculture Census
- Agriculture Statistics
- Business Register
- Demographic and Research
- Energy & Mining Statistics
- External Trade Statistics
- Labour Force Statistics
- National Accounts
- Pakistan Social And Living Standards Measurement
- Population Welfare Statistics
- Price Statistics
- Decision Support System for Inflation
- Survey on COVID-19
- Social Statistics
- Field Services
- Data Processing Centre
- Time series data
Benefits of job in Bureau of Statistics
Latest jobs in the Bureau of Statistics offer many benefits to the employees. It is not an easy task to get the trust of higher officials especially when you are in a calculation and statistical related department. They additionally need to motivate and boost their representatives to become future pioneers and furthermore to work alongside the best personalities
- Good salary
- Good and cooperative working environment
- Internships opportunities
- Learning and training programs
- Adds to your professional portfolio
- Enhances managerial and problem solving skills
- Makes an individual fearless in taking risks to find answers to problems
- Enhances critical thinking and analyzing skills
Eligibility Criteria to Apply in bureau of statistics jobs 2021
- The candidate must be BSc, BS, BCS, Msc stat, Bsc Stat, Msc maths, BIT degree holder for better performance work
- Relevant experience of a year in calculation performance or related area is required
- The minimum and the maximum age of the candidate should be is 18 and 35 years respectively
- There is a proper quota system for availability of seat
- Least qualification for selection is intermediate for low level jobs like naib qasid
Advertisements of Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2021
Due to the updated jobs portal of Bureau of Statistics, advertisements for the latest jobs are displayed in all newspapers like Dawn, jung, roznama express, nawa-e-waqt and many more. All the latest jobs ads are displayed also on your website and updated regularly so that worthy candidates could apply for it.
Ilmkidunya.com gives you a chance to explore the different types of jobs in the Bureau of Statistics and find the best match for you. Make sure to clear the test as far as selection is concerned.
How to apply for Pakistan Bureau of statistics jobs 2021
Applicants who want to apply for the Pakistan Bureau of statistics jobs should pursue the right ways of submitting the application form. However, the general steps to proceed with job application are as follow;
- Give the details of your own information like your name, contact number, email address, and postal code.
- When you have successfully registered yourself as per the initial step, submit an application form with all your qualification details, past professional experience, your achievement certificates
- Choose the job which you want to apply for and you can choose more than one job depending on your capability.
- If you satisfy the qualification criteria, you will be reached by their hiring group, where they can ask you about your work experiences and your educational background details.
- All the duplicates of documents will be required along with the form
- Selected candidate will be contacted for further processes
- No traveling allowance will be given to those who come for the interview
- The Department itself holds the right not to fill the post or retain an application against the promoted job post.
Q. What is the basic salary for an employee in the bureau of statistics jobs?
Ans: The salary starts from Rs.30,000. It can be more for an experienced candidate and a relevant job position.
Q. What is the basic educational requirement for the bureau of statistics jobs?
Ans: The candidate has to be a graduate for a higher post, it is important to have an intermediate degree for low-level jobs.
Q. Does the bureau of statistics offer a high-paying job?
Ans: The salary offered depends upon the skills and experience of the applicant.
Q. Is there any age limit to apply for Bureau of statistics jobs?
Ans: Well, there is no specific age limit for the bureau of statistics jobs
Q. Can both males and females apply for Bureau of statistics jobs in Pakistan?
Ans: Yes, they both are eligible to apply for the bureau of statistics jobs.