Since its inception in 1913, Canteen Stores Department has strived to provide a sufficient range of products and services to customers nationwide. With over 110+ outlets, it is operating in almost 6 zones with an experienced workforce. Moreover, CSD Pakistan has opened Canteen Department Jobs to hire eligible and passionate people and serve the nation 24/7. Here at ilmkiduniya.com, you will find all the latest jobs, eligibility criteria, and all relevant information.
Available Jobs in Canteen Department
- Floor Manager
- Assistant Floor/Shelf Manager
- Site Engineer
- Senior Sales & Computer Assistant Vacancy
- Assistant Supervisor
- Junior Officer
- Sales & Computer Assistant
- Assistant Manager ( Hire Purchase Business Center)
- CCTV Operator
- Assistant Salesman
- Security Guard
- Lady Searchers
Roles and Responsibilities for Canteen Department Jobs
The roles and responsibilities associated with canteen department jobs are as follow;
- The candidate is responsible for planning, managing, and coordinating with all the suppliers and vendors in the canteen department.
- Need to manage all sales related activities and keep records in the form of documents.
- Have the experience and knowledge of consumer buying behaviour.
- Need to provide customer service and support.
- Manage all sales activities on the floor.
- Ensure Security to help customers have a secure shopping experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Canteen Department Jobs in Pakistan
The job seekers who are after CSD jobs should be eligible for the following criteria;
- The applicant needs to be physically and medically fit to perform sales activities efficiently.
- Should have an exemplary character with a clean sales services record.
- Should have computer skills with good command over MS office ( for specific job positions).
- Have experience in any national or multinational store.
- The applicants applying for the Driver job position should have an LTV driver license.
- The age limit varies according to the job position where a maximum age limit is up to 50 years.
Qualification Required to apply for Canteen Department Jobs
The qualification criteria for canteen department jobs vary according to the different job positions. However, here we have enlisted the minimum qualification required for some job positions.
- Applicants applying for the floor manager position should have MBA marketing or sales from the HEC recognized university. Whereas for the assistant floor manager position, the minimum qualification required is BBA.
- The applicants who are after technical job positions like Site Engineer should have a relevant diploma or qualification.
- For job positions like CCTV operator, sales & computer assistant, the applicant should have minimum intermediate qualification with relevant diploma and experience.
- Low-level jobs should have matrices from the recognized board.
Perks/Benefits of Jobs in Canteen Department
The eligible candidates for the Canteen Department jobs will have the following benefits;
- Market Competitive Salary
- Competitive and Dynamic Learning Environment
- Healthy Organizational Structure
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Productive Workplace Culture
How to Apply for Canteen Department Jobs
The eligible candidates can easily apply for CSD jobs by following these steps;
- Go to https://career.csd.gov.pk/jobs.php to find and apply in the available job positions.
- Log in to access the online application form.
- Complete the application by filling in the required information and details.
- The application should be submitted before the due date.
- CSD is accepting only the online application and no application in the hard form will be entertained or accepted.
Q: What is the basic salary for Canteen Stores Department Jobs?
Ans: The basic salary for the Canteen stores department jobs is 30,000-50,000. However, it depends and varies according to the job position.
Q: What is the average age limit to apply for jobs in the Canteen Stores Department?
Ans:The average age limit to apply for CSD jobs is 18-30 years.
Q: What is the minimum qualification required for the junior computer assistant CSD jobs?
Ans:The qualification criteria for the junior computer assistant job position is intermediate with a 1-year computer diploma from any recognized institute.
Q: Where can I find the latest job information in the Canteen Stores Department?
Ans:You can find the information related to all the latest CSD jobs at https://career.csd.gov.pk/jobs.php. Moreover, here at ilmkidunya.com, we regularly update the list with the new and latest canteen department jobs in Pakistan.