Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority is also known as BBPRA. This department works under the government of Balochistan and is responsible for regulating, managing, and arranging goods and services according to the set of rules and regulations defined by the regulatory body itself. In this regard, many BPPRA jobs are being advertised so that candidates can come forward and apply to this Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority.
Posted On 21 Nov
Last Date 30 Nov
Posted On 17 Nov
Last Date 30 Nov
Posted On 25 May
Last Date 15 Jun
Posted On 11 Jul
Last Date 26 Jul
Posted On 04 Jan
Last Date N/A
Functions of Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority
Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority is liable to make sure that all the goods that are being manufactured are supplied in a proper way so as to ensure smooth processes. The work description and functions of this department are stated below:
- Ensures that the procured goods are to the best of their quality
- Make sure that the supply of goods and services is managed in every sequence and proper way
- Designated to look over and check the procurement processes going on
- Work according to the law as described in by the government of Balochistan
- Deliver all the findings and results to the Cabinet of Balochistan
- Ensure management of procedures and steps taken by the regulatory body to perform procurement
- Providing all the support whether technical or advisory to the employees working in Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority upon request
- Properly check any complaint received and ask the responsible person to be answerable
- Create a central database
- Keep a record of those banned from taking part in tenders
- Make sure that market prices of goods, services, and works are regulated
- State public entities that are non-compliant with procurement laws
- Check and look over the facts and figures of statistics related to public procurement and asset dumping price comparisons for goods, services, and works.
- To cultivate a code of ethics to guide procuring entities and winning bidders when undertaking public procurement and disposal with state organs and public entities.
- To work together with state and non-state workers with an opinion to attain recommendations and approvals on how public procurement and disposal in Balochistan can be improved.
- Ensure the procurement entities implement the preference duties and provide data to the authority which is divided to point towards the number of groups that have benefited in an unjust manner
- To do any other functions and duties as provided for under the Act and any other relevant law
Eligibility Criteria for Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority jobs
Bppra follows an equal employment opportunity framework. Therefore, Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority department has seats for female candidates as well. To get bppra jobs in 2022, it is very necessary to have relevant qualifications. Once you have acquired the necessary qualification, you are good to proceed further. In this regard, ilkidunya.com has helped the worthy applicants by mentioning all the details required to get hired.
The least qualification required is matric. Other high-level posts require graduation degrees in relevant departments. For high-level bppra jobs, it has been made compulsory to have some prior experience. While others can join as fresh candidates.
Benefits of working in Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority jobs
Since bppra is a government sector, it enjoys benefits similar to the other government posts for example; good basic salary, learning opportunities, free food, and beverages facility, healthcare and medical allowance, retirement and post-retirement benefits, provident and gratuity funds, job security, predefined leave plans and a chance to improve basic pay scale grade.
Types of BPPRA jobs:
There are many jobs that fall under the Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority. These bppra job vacancies aim to hire individuals who are skilled enough to work for the betterment of Balochistan province. It is to be noted that most of the bppra jobs are contract-based. A few of them are stated below:
- Director Software Development
- Principal Business Analyst
- Principal Software Engineer
- Principal Computer Engineer
- Quality Assurance Expert
- Director (Infrastructure)
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Network / Cyber Security Administrator
How to apply for Bppra jobs?
The process to apply for Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority jobs in Balochistan is easy. The candidates are asked to send their cv along with their attested documents
It is to be made sure that the data filled in the CV and the documents are authentic. In case of wrong data entry, the job application will be rejected. In case of selection, the applicant will receive an email or a call from the recruit department officers. The selected candidates are asked to bring their original documents at the time of their final interview.
Q. What is the basic salary offered in Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority?
Ans: The basic salary offered is Rs.25,000 in Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority jobs
Q. Are there any seats for female candidates in Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority?
Ans: Yes, the female candidates are given equal employment opportunities along with some other benefits.
Q. Do the employees receive any TA/DA allowances in Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority jobs?
Ans: No, there is no such policy of giving TA/DA to the applicants and this is conveyed to them at the time of their interview.
Q. What is the minimum qualification required for Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority jobs?
Ans: The minimum qualification for bppra jobs is matric. However, for
Q. What is the age as far as possible for Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority jobs?
Ans: To apply for the jobs in the BPPRA department, the age ought to be at least 18 years and a limit of 35 years.
Q. When is the last date to apply for Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority jobs in 2022?
Ans: The Balochistan public procurement regulatory authority jobs 2022 online application will be accepted till the date mentioned on the ad