Archives and Libraries is a department that is responsible to save all the important books and documents for national use when needed. This helps in the improvement of history-related knowledge by reading the stored archives. In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, this department is named as Directorate of Archives and Libraries and plays an important and significant role. However, the specific department requires a well-qualified team of employees to manage and run it. In this regard, Archives and Libraries KPK jobs have been posted so that skilled candidates from all over the province can benefit from it.
- Masters2 Posts
- Ph. D3 Posts
- Matric4 Posts
Skills Required for Archives and Libraries KPK jobs
It is not easy to get a job in the archives and libraries department KPK. You are required to have a special set of skills to get a job here. Here on this page, we have stated for you some of the basic skills that you should have to become a part of this department:
- The candidate should have knowledge about methods and techniques used in the library for management purpose
- The candidate should be literate enough to write and edit any important document
- The candidate should possess good communication skills
- The candidate must have good management skills in order to arrange the books so that books can be found out easily when needed.
- The candidate should have the basic computer knowledge to record the data and fees given by people who take books from the library.
- The candidate must have a clear mind and managerial skills about the implementation of fine collection policy in case of late submission of book
- The candidate must be very organized and should spend his/her time to arrange the library books and archives
- The candidate should be familiar with the art of classification the books in alphabetical order
- He /she should have to make sure that the books and archives are placed back in their original positions so that it is easy to find them next time
- The candidate must submit the computer-based sheet of fee and fine collection on a weekly or monthly basis along with the fee itself to the directorate itself.
Different Types of jobs in Archives and Libraries KPK Department
In the light of the skills stated above, many different jobs have been introduced for the applicants who are eligible to apply in it and secure their future:
- Vice Chancellor
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Professor
- Male and Female Lecturers
- Associate Professor Male/ Female
- System Supervisor
- Computer assistant
- Junior clerk
- Cameraman and many more.
Advertisements for Archives and Libraries KPK jobs
You can find job advertisements for this department by visiting different websites regularly including ours as well imkidunya.com. The details about applying for the job and the eligibility criteria is clearly mentioned in the ads posted. They are available in different newspapers all over Pakistan and in some local newspapers of KPK.
How to Apply in Archives and Libraries KPK jobs
- The candidate has to visit the website of the Educational and Testing Evaluation Agency ETEA which is www.etea.edu.pk.
- From this website, the candidate can apply online for a job in accordance with his/her qualification.
- When the form is filled, you will be asked to submit a test fee (will be stated on the form) in any branch of UBL bank via Omni bank transfer or direct bank submission
- You will have to keep the slip of payment along with a paid stamp on it by the bank for future use.
- There is no need to submit copies of your attested documents.
- It is advised to keep them with you so that in case of selection, you can bring them on test and interview day.
- The form has to be filled online and the roll number slip will be issued to the candidates through SMS.
- The roll number slip will have all the necessary information enclosed in it for your convenience.
Points to remember while applying for archives and libraries KPK jobs
- It is to be remembered that you will have to keep your scanned passport size pictures with you when you are filling the form.
- You can verify your fee challan payment anytime.
- Make sure that all the data you will fill in the form is correct and is according to the documents you have. In case of fake or incorrect details or incomplete form, your application will be rejected and serious action will be taken against you by the ETEA.
Q. What is the basic salary paid to computer operators in the archives and libraries department KPK?
Ans:The basic salary paid to low-level employees like computer operators is Rs.15000 to Rs.25000.
Q. Can females apply for archives and libraries KPK jobs?
Ans:Yes, of course, females can apply for jobs in this department depending upon the job offered.
Q. What is the maximum age to apply in the archives and libraries department KPK?
Ans:The maximum age to apply for jobs in this department is 32 years
Q. What are the minimum marks required to clear the test for archives and libraries KPK jobs?
Ans:The minimum marks required are 33 out of 100 to clear the test.
Q. Is there any need to submit the documents to apply for jobs in archives and libraries KPK?
Ans:No, the documents are to be kept with the candidate. So, you don’t need to submit documents along with your application.
Q. Where can the result be seen after the test for archives and libraries KPK jobs?
Ans: The result is published on the official website of ETEA.