Border military police is performing their duties in tribal areas of D.G Khan and Rajanpur to protect the borders and maintain peace in the area. Moreover, it is responsible for the protection of armed forces property, military events and ensures law enforcement. Many Border Military Police Jobs are opened every year to provide opportunities to the educated and unemployed people in Pakistan.
Browse through the page to find the information about all the latest BMP jobs and the relevant information and details.
List of Available Border Military Police Jobs
- LTV Driver
- Water Man
- Motor Mechanic
- Wireless Operator
- Cook & Bashtee
Qualification Required for Border Military Police Jobs
- The applicant applying for the “Armorer” job position should have Matric or equivalent from the registered board.
- For the “Sawar” job position, the candidate needs to have a minimum Middle certificate.
- For job positions like “Abkash and Motor Mechanic”, the applicant should have at least primary pass.
- The applicant applying for “Wireless Operator” should have Matric qualification with 2nd division from the registered board.
- The applicant applying for a “Dispenser” job position should have Matric or equivalent qualification with relevant field experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Border Military Police Jobs 2023
- The candidates applying for the Border Military Police jobs should have a medical fitness test and be physically fit to perform job duties.
- The age limit to apply for these jobs is 18 to 30 years.
- Applicants applying for positions like Driver should have a valid LTV license.
- They have the relevant domicile i.e. for Border military jobs in DGK the candidate should have a Dera Ghazi Khan domicile.
- The application should have all the required documents attached to it.
- The applicant should have normal vision in both eyes (6x6).
- For the Sawar job position, the male applicants should have a minimum height of 5ft and 14 inches. Whereas for the female applicants the height limit is 5 ft and 12 inches.
How to Apply for Jobs in Border Military Police
The job seekers who are after border military police jobs can apply for the relevant job positions by following the below-mentioned procedure
- The applicant needs to fill out the application form with all the correct and right information. You can get an Application form from District court photostat shops.
- Attach all the required documents i.e. detailed CV, academic documents certificates, experience documents, domicile, passport size photographs and CNIC copy.
- The application can be sent via post to the address mentioned in the job advertisement.
- Government employees need to submit a NOC along with an application.
- The Application submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
Q: Can females apply for Border Military Police Jobs?
Ans:Yes, females can also apply for some job positions mentioned on the job Ad.
Q: Is there any relaxation in age for Border Military Police Jobs?
Ans:The age limit to apply for jobs in border military police is 18 to 30 years. However, there will be a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
Q: Can retired employee children apply for jobs in the Border Military Police department?
Ans:Yes, the employees' children can also apply for these jobs. Additionally, there is a special quota of 10% for them.
Q: Is there any quota for minorities in Border Military Police?
Ans:Yes, minorities can also apply for the Border Military Police jobs and have a quota of 5% reserved.
Q: Can we apply for more than one job position in Border Military Police?
Ans:Yes, you can apply for more than one job position. However, the applicant needs to send a separate application for each job position.