||How many oxygen atoms are present in onw molecule of Mg(HCO3)2
||Carbon burns in air to release energy along with the formation of.
- A. Carbon dioxide and hydrogen
- B. Carbon monoxide and hydrogen
- C. Carbon di oxide
- D. Carbon dioixe and water
||Exothermic reaction ae those reactions durng which heat is.
- A. Given out
- B. Remain same
- C. Absorbed
- D. Used
||Law of conservation of mass put forward in.
- A. 1783
- B. 1784
- C. 1785
- D. 1786
||Substancs whihc take part in a chemical reaction are called.
- A. Products
- B. Ractants
- C. Elements
- D. Compunds
||Heating of solid potassium chlorate produces a gas.
- A. Chlorine
- B. Carbon dioxide
- C. Carbon mono oxide
- D. Oxygen
||During a chemical reaction, total mass of the product is equal to the total mass of reactants, this is a statements of.
- A. Law of conservation of momentum
- B. Law of conservation of energy
- C. Law of conseration of mass
- D. Law of conseration of acceleration
||Law fo conservation of mass was put forward by
- A. Newton
- B. Plank's
- C. Lavoisier
- D. Einstein
||Thermal decompositionof calcium carbonate produces a gas.
- A. Oxygen
- B. Carbon di oxide
- C. Nitrogen
- D. Carbon monoxide
||The product fo the reaction between zinc and dilute sulphuric acid are.
- A. Zinc oxide and water
- B. Zinc sulphide and water
- C. Zinc sulphate and hydrogen
- D. Zinc sulphide and hydrogen