Punjab Public Service Commission Pakistan (PPSC)
PPSC full form Punjab Public Service Comission (Pakistan). PPSC is a Government Institute that manages the responsibility for hiring and control civil and management activities in Punjab from the Provincial level. PPSC is an independent corporation that handles all its outflows themselves and also advises the Federal Government for some legal issues.Thousands of candidates, search ppsc website for job, because ppsc is the only reliable website that is preferred by government of the punjab for Job posting.If you want to get appointment in different departments, government of the punjab,visit regularly the ppsc website.ppsc tests 2021 held on every weekend saturday & Sunday.Punjab public service commission, also conducts the Punjab's biggest competative exams, PMS (Provincial Management System), every year.
History of PPSC
- PPSC consider one of the Odest Public Service Commission in Pakistan that set up was established in April 1937.
- This act was modified in 1947 with detailed define features and constitution in 1956 or 1962.
- Its first unit is known as the West Pakistan Public Service Commission till July of 1970 but after the breakup, they entitled as Punjab Public Service Commission.
- PPSC assigned with the duty of enlisting the candidates for different posts under the jurisdiction of Punjab.
- PPSC is the Structural Frame Organization that under the provisions of the Punjab Public Service Commission Rules, Regulation and Guidelines 1978.
- It also treated as the Special Center and it is directly operated by S&GAD of Punjab Government.
The Objective of PPSC
- Ensure to build efficient, skillful, flexible Public Service that meets all the Twenty-First Century Challenges and Demands.
- To act without any fear or discrimination as ensure functions of Independent, Political Neutral, Equality and Obediently.
- To manage all the standards, Rules, Policies and Guidelines in the Governing Selection Procedure.
- To ensure that all the Candidate Selection Criteria and Processes be fair and Justices as all candidates avail the equal opportunity for selection without any discriminations.
- To provide a good piece of advice to the Government on different selection methods, criteria or producers as the purpose to build efficient selection procedures and hire the best human resource for the various posts.
Function Rules of PPSC
ALL the rules about the PPSC Written-Test, PPSC Examination Interview and Selection as per advertisement.Provincial services and all other posts that connected with the affairs of the Provinces, as can be directed,Other such posts in, or an organization or other regulatory body using authority under any rules, as may be ordered.Such authorities who contributors of a provincial carrier or such posts that keep their connection with the Province Affairs.Such other capabilities can be authorized.
PPSC Age Calculator Formula
Every department has its own formula, for the calculation of Age.PPSC set your own rules for age calculation.You can check you age by selecting candidate date of birth, age on closing date.
|Candidate Date of Birth||15||08||1970|
|Age on closing date||1+23||05||27|
Total Age = (27 years, 05 months, 24 days)
What does PPSC stand for and what is the fundamental responsibility of PPSC?
PPSC stands for Punjab Public Service Commission. The main responsibility of this institute is to hire and control civil & management activities in Punjab on Provincial scale.
What is the biggest competitive exam conducted by PPSC every year?
The biggest competitive exam conducted by PPSC every year is Provincial Management System exam (PMS).
What is the pattern of PMS test?
The exam is based on a written test, interview and viva voice.
What are the total marks of the test?
The total marks of the test are 1200.
What is the marks division of the test?
The written test is of 1000 marks. However, the remaining 200 marks are of viva.
What is the eligibility criteria of PMS Exam?
The candidates must have a graduation degree with 2nd division in any discipline from a recognized institute.
What is the negative marking percentage of the test?
0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer attempted in the objective paper
How many years of age relaxation is given by government of Pakistan?