||Tick the sentence with correct use of infinitive.
- A. You told a story.
- B. I go to school to study.
- C. You help my friend.
- D. I went to the bazaar.
||The suitable title of the paragraph is:
- A. America
- B. Scotland
- C. The telephone
- D. business
||"He is the boy ------ stole my book."Appropriate relative pronoun to complete the above sentence is:
- A. who
- B. which
- C. whom
- D. whose
||Which of the following is a concrete noun?
- A. Love
- B. Hate
- C. Death
- D. bus
||The correct sentence :<div><br></div>
- A. The poor wife cried and cried
- B. The poor wife and cried cried
- C. The poor wife cried cried and
- D. The poor and wife cried cried
||Which word should come before the suffix "Some" to make a meaningful word:
- A. hand
- B. beauty
- C. kind
- D. thank
||Between 1956 and 1986, Pakistan recorded extraordinary conquests which are still unmatched. Three times during this period, Pakistan won the Olympic and world Cup crowns. The Asian Games title was won six times and the champions Trophy in the first two years of its inauguration. Two times Pakistan held Asian, Olympic and World Cup crowns, three of the world's most prestigious titles. No other hockey playing country has achieved this victory in the history of the game so far.Pakistan won Asian Games title:
- A. 2 times
- B. 5 times
- C. 6 times
- D. 7 times
||"Charity begins at home."The correct question made from the above sentence is:
- A. Is charity begin at home?
- B. Does charity begin at home?
- C. Has charity begin at home?
- D. Will charity begins at home?
||He is -------------- educated man.
||It is serious violation:
- A. To pass at green light
- B. To pass red light
- C. To stop at green light
- D. To observe speed limit