||This is the building that Mustafa designed. The sentence is.
- A. Complex
- B. Compound
- C. Simple
||The sentence with correct capitalization is.
- A. I have beento dubai
- B. I have been to dubai
- C. I have been to Dubai
- D. I have been to dubai
||Opposite word of thin is.......
- A. Fat
- B. Slim
- C. None of these
- D. Lean
||Identify the adverb of manner: The sun is shining bringhtly
- A. Sun
- B. is
- C. Brightly
- D. Shining
||He is poor , but he is honest. The sentence is.
- A. Simple
- B. Compund
- C. Complex
||Point out the correctsentence.
- A. These books is mine
- B. These books am mine
- C. These books are mine
- D. These books has mine
||I said" Was she a brilliant student?" The correct indirect is.
- A. I asked if he had been a brilliant student
- B. I asked If she had been a brilliant student
- C. I asked if you ha dbeen abrilliant student
- D. I asked if I had been a brilliant student
||He is ..... a teacher, but also a singer.
- A. and
- B. or
- C. but
- D. not only
||Choose the sentence with correct use of capitalization.
- A. Nabeel went to see the Ravi in flood
- B. He met zahid yesterday Near the Zoo.
- C. My mother is a kind and honest lady
- D. Our soldiers fought bravely n the War.
- E. <div><br></div>
||The kid<u> sleep</u> on the bad. The uderlined word is a
- A. Transitive verb
- B. Passive verb
- C. Intransitive verb
- D. Integrative verb