||Suitable word to fill in the blank is:<div>I have been sitting at this chair __________ early morning.</div>
- A. by
- B. for
- C. since
- D. from
||The sentence with correct position of an adverb is
- A. Aslam did not come yesterday.
- B. Aslam did not yesterday not come,
- C. Aslam yesterday did not come,
- D. Aslam did not yesterday come.
||The correct negative sentence of "Present Indefinite Tense" is:
- A. He does not do his homework.
- B. He do not do his homework.
- C. He does not does his homework.
- D. He did not do his homework.
||Which of the following is a concrete noun?
- A. Love
- B. Hate
- C. Death
- D. bus
||Which information is not true about Rasool (SAWW)?
- A. People threw stones at him.
- B. Hazrat Jibrael (A.S) came to him.
- C. Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW) was kind.
- D. Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW) was unkind.
||Make a noun from the verb "conquer":
- A. Conquered
- B. Conquering
- C. Conquest
- D. Conquers
||The word "exhibition" means:
- A. Know
- B. Display
- C. Hobby
- D. Painting
||Which is not true information in the paragraph?
- A. Hockey is played worldwide.
- B. The hockey of Pakistan Hockey is as old as the country itself.
- C. Hockey is our national game.
- D. Cricket is our national game.
||"Hello! Hello! This is Alexander Graham Bell. Do you hear me? "Yes, I do. How are you, Alex?" This was probably the very first telephonic conversation that might have taken place between Alexander Graham Bell and his friend, miles away, in the year 1876. Bell must have uttered these words into a small transmitter. He must have been heard by his friend through the receiver. Besides a transmitter and a receiver, the telephone has a dial, with numerals on it, to help you dial any number that you want. The telephone was a great invention. The whole world received it, when it was invented, with a sense of surprise, awe and admiration. The invention has made history and has brought people and places so near to each other.Bell made first conversation in the year:.
- A. 1875
- B. 1876
- C. 1877
- D. 1878
||The passive voice sentence is:
- A. The visitors are coming down.
- B. The visitors are punished by me.
- C. The visitors are singing a song.
- D. The visitors are reading a book.