Every year University of Engineering and Technology, UET conducts the Engineering College Admission Test, ECAT to assess the academic level of the students who want to get admission to engineering colleges. Students who appeared for ECAT 2023, now can check the all merit list of UET from here.
All the candidates can check the 3rd ECAT Merit List 2023 by enter test roll no, date of birth and CNIC without dashes.
University of Engineering has been issued the Second Merit List 2023 of Undergraduate Admissions in Engineering Program, now students students can download the UET Merit list 2023 of ECAT Test from here.
Self finance students Merit list has been uploaded on this page, so students are recommended to download the Self Finance Merit list from here.
UET ECAT Self Finance Merit List 2023 (Download App For ECAT Merit List)
Students can download the Merit list for the students of self finance. Students can check their Merit lists from here.
UET ECAT Merit List 2023
Candidates of ECAT are apprised that first merit list has been issued by the University of Engineering and Technology, so students can easily check the Merit list by Enter Roll no, date of Birth and CNIC.
UET Merit List 2023 Formula To Compute The Aggregate Marks
There are no qualifying marks in ECAT Entry Test. It carries a weight in merit calculation at the time of admission according to the following rules:
ECAT Aggregate Percentage
- Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (H.S.S.C) Pre-Engineering. or equivalent. or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- For fixed seats only: Diploma of Associate Engineer or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech. Pass)
- Marks of Entry Test
ECAT merit score will be done in 2023 as follows:
FSc = 70% marks
ECAT = 30% marks
Merit Determination ECAT Test 2023
The merit of applicants will be determined on the basis of admission marks as the highest qualification in the following examinations:-
H.S.C. (Pre Engineering):
- H.S.S.C (Pre-Engg.) or equivalent including 70% Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks
- Entry Test marks 30%
B.Sc. or B.A. Sc.:
- B.Sc. or B.A. Sc including Sports and 70% Hafiz-e-Quran marks or H.S.S.C (Pre-Engg.) or equivalent including Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks
- Entry Test Marks 30%
Diploma of Associate Engineer(for fixed seats only):
- Diploma of Associate Engineer including 70% Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks
- Entry Test Marks 30%
B.Tech. Pass (for fixed seats only)
- B.Tech. Pass including Sports and Hafiz-e- 70% Quran marks or Diploma of Associate Engineer including Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks
- EntryTest Marks 30%
Examination passed by Parts
If an applicant has passed any examination by parts, then ten (10) marks are deducted for that examination as the adjusted admission marks.
Merit of F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with Mathematics
- It is deemed that candidate has passed the examination by parts
- The marks obtained in the subject of biology are replaced by those obtained in Mathematics.
UET Merit for Different Departments 2023
Candidates can check UET Merit of Different Departments 2023. After Test candidates can also check 2023 merits of Departments on this page. Students are informed that they are not only provided ECAT latest result here but students can also find UET ECAT merit list here at this page. Once the result will be announced then the university will arrange the merit list after aggregating the overall scores of the students. Following is the 2020 merit list (last aggregate scores) for each of Engineering departments:
|Sr. No||Disciplines||Min. Aggregate||% Drop|
|08.||Petroleum Gas Engineering||71.2||2.43|
|09.||Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering||71.1||1.11|
|13.||City and Regional Planning||68.9||1.79|
|14.||Material Science and Metallurgy||68.8||1.71|
|19.||Product and Industrial Design||65.6||2.38|
Morever, for any further assistance, you can check ECAT Registration and Fee.