Federal public service commission (FPSC) is the Federal firm that is the most perpetual institutions of Pakistan. The Main Duty for the FPSC to enlist the public attendant and managing director for the government of Pakistan. Their Main purpose is the ratifications in the charter. The Main office of FPSC is suited in F-5/1, Agha Khan Road Islamabad.FPSC was launch under the British rule in the Indian subcontinent in 1927. When the name of Pakistan appear in World's Map, this project was set up under the government of India Act in 1935. Now, FPSC is running under the article no: 242 of the constitution of Pakistan. FPSC duty is to categorize exams and test that is conducted for hiring the applicants in the different federal department of public sector for the government of Pakistan.
FPSC Function Rules
FPSC conduct examination and interviews as per checking the fpsc selection eligibility criteria as follows:
- Those federal services rules and post that are linked with the federation affairs.
- Any posts of employer setup, button organization or any authority under any rules.
- Also identifying the president matters with capabilities and techniques for enrollment to, posts and administrations.
Role of FPSC in Government sector
- FPSC play an Active Role to Recruit Public Servant in the government department of Pakistan.
- The federal public service commission ensuring the recruitment of merit-based of resourceful candidates to the civil services.
- FPSC should remain constant in the environment to meet the changing demands or needs.
- In the FPSC Pre Selection Criteria, utilized the new means of testing and increasing the accessibility of the project's function without any dispute in quality and opportuneness.
FPSC Competitive Exam 2021
FPSC conducted the 2 types of Competitive exams for different federal departments in Pakistan.
- Central Superior Service (CSS) Exam
- FPSC General Recruitment Test
CSS EXAM 2021 by FPSC
Stands for Central Superior Service that is organizing by FPSC to select the candidates on the BS-17 scale post at different federal departments. In the CSS Exam Guide, provides all the informative documentary about the Procedure to Apply Online for FPSC competitive exam 2020. CSS Exam Eligibility Criteria describes all the relevant Rules about the Age Limit, CSS test Nationality Criteria, Educational Requirement by FPSC and CSS Exam Quota 2020 to select the CSS OFFICERS at the respective Federal Posts. FEE Criteria helps students to see all the deposit rules, fee structure and procedure for submitted FPSC FEE Structure 2020 For CSS Exam. For better preparation, CSS Written Exam, psychological test, medical test or Viva Voca helps to verify all the rules, procedures for the CSS preparation. Exam pattern describes all the possible ways to attempt the competitive exam conducted by FPSC and CSS TEST Subjects and Syllabus helps in prepare online with selected compulsory and Optional subjects..
FPSC Test Guidelines 2021
Here provided the complete relevant information about the FPSC Jobs Registration procedure, Eligibility Criteria FPSC ,FPSC Fee structure or FPSC Selection Process in FPSC Guide 2021. Any information about the FPSC test Application Procedures, and how to pass FPSC exams, ilmkidunya.com are going to tells everything in depth. Candidates should know about Application Procedures, Eligibility Criteria , FEE Details , Selection Criteria and more before appling for the FPSC Jobs.
What is Federal Public service Commission (FPSC)?
It is basically the Federal organization which is considered one of the most perpetual institutions of Pakistan.
What is the major responsibility and fundamental principle of FPSC?
The main responsibility of FPSC is to recruit the public attendant. Moreover, it also enlists the managing director for the government of Pakistan. The main principle of this institution is the approvals in the charter.
Where is the main office of FPSC located?
The main office of FPSC is located in F-5/1, agha Khan Road Islamabad.
Why it is important to view all the rules regarding eligibility criteria and fee deposit?
It is quite significant for the candidates to follow all the instructions given in the guideline section of FPSC website to avoid all kinds of inconveniences while applying for the test. These rules guide you to submit fee on time without any difficulty.
On which scale post the candidates are selected in the exam of CSS?
The candidates are selected on the BS-17 scale post at different federal departments.
What is FPSC General Recruitment Test?
This test is basically intended to recruit candidates to various Federal departments rather than CSS occupational groups.
What are the 5 stages of applying online for FPSC?
FPSC online application process consists of 5 stages which are as follows:
- Stage 1: Applicant must fill the online registration form.
- Stage 2: Credit or Edit profile of the application on the system.
- Stage 3: Apply online.
- Stage 4: Print computer generated pre-filled form.
- Stage 5: Dispatching the computer generated pre-filled form.
12. For the BS-18 or BS-19 scale post, how many papers does the written test consist of?
The written test comprises two papers for the BS-18 or Bs-19 scale post.