||The improvement in the nutritional quality of edible plants is also one of the advancement of geneti.
- A. Engineering
- B. Development
- C. Life
- D. Modification
||It is use ful for stimulating growth.
- A. Vaccines
- B. Interferon
- C. Beta-endorphin
- D. Growth hormone
||Herbieldes and pesticides are used to eliminate.
- A. Crop plants
- B. Crop enemies
- C. Crop products
- D. Major crops
||What may be the objectiv eof genetic modifications of plants.
- A. Production of disease resistant plants
- B. Improvement in nutritional quality of plants.
- C. Production of herbicide resistant plants.
- D. All of these
||The organism whose cells and plasmids are usually used in genetic engineering are.
- A. Viruses
- B. Bacteria
- C. Algae
- D. Fungi
||Bacterial does not have an organized
- A. DNA
- B. Protein
- C. Gene
- D. Nucleus
||Genetically modified organisms are used to produce.
- A. Insulin
- B. Vaccines
- C. Protein
- D. Insulin and Vaccines
||A bacteria is used in genetic engineering because of their.
- A. Size
- B. Nucleus
- C. Gene
- D. Fast rate of reproduction
||The organism that contains a.... gene in its cells is called transgenic organisms.
- A. Additional
- B. Internal
- C. Foreign
- D. Isolated
||How do genetic engineers get insuline for diabetic patients.
- A. Isolate from huma pancreas
- B. Isolate from pancreas of othe ranimals
- C. Insuline gene inserted in humna pancreas
- D. Insulin gene inserted in bacteria