||The reaction goes from left to right , if:
- A. Qc = Kc
- B. Qc > kc
- C. Qc<Kc
- D. Qc = 0
||Law of Mass Action was put forward by:
- A. G.N.Lewis
- B. Lowry
- C. Arrhenius
- D. Gulbderg and Waage
||When the magnitude of Kc is very large in indicates.
- A. Reaction never go to completion
- B. Reaction is in equilibrium state
- C. Reaction will complete after some time
- D. Reaction has almost to completion
||Guldberg and waage put forward law of mass action in:
- A. 1860
- B. 1869
- C. 1870
- D. 1879
||The rate of reverse reaction in the beginning.
- A. Slow
- B. moderate
- C. Very fast
- D. Low
||For a reaction between PCL<sub>3</sub> and Cl<sub>2</sub> to form PCl<sub>5</sub> the units of Kc are:
- A. Mol dm<sup>-3</sup>
- B. Mol<sup>-1</sup> dm<sup>-3</sup>
- C. Mol<sup>-1</sup>dm<sup>3</sup>
- D. Mol dm<sup>3</sup>
||Which one of the following statements is not correct about active mass?
- A. Rate of reaction is directly proportional to activ emass.
- B. Active mass is taken in molar concentration
- C. Active mass is represented by square brackets
- D. Active mass means total mass of substances.
||When the reaction causes to produced it is called.
- A. Chemical equlibrium state
- B. Static equilibrium
- C. Dynamic equilibriiun
- D. All
||The substances formed during the chemical reaction are called.
- A. Product
- B. Reactants
- C. Radicals
- D. Element
||In an irreversible reaction dynamic equilibrium:
- A. Never establishes
- B. Established before the completion of reaction
- C. Establishes after the completion of reaction
- D. Establishes readily