||What may be the reason that children need more calcium and iron?
- A. Both calcium and iron for bones
- B. Both calcium and iron for blood
- C. Calcium for blood and iron for bones
- D. Calcium for bones and iron for blood
||Low ..... level can cause people to develop anemia.
- A. Calicium
- B. Vitamin
- C. Iron
- D. Protein
|| Which of the following does not occur in the oral cavity?
- A. Lubrication of the food
- B. Beginning of protein digestion
- C. Breaking the food into small fragments
- D. All of the above do occur in the oral cavity
||Heart diseases are caused by using:
- A. Saturated fatty acids
- B. Unsaturated fatty acids
- C. Proteins
- D. Too much carbohydrates
||The ileum is about ................ meters long.
- A. 2.6
- B. 2.5
- C. 2.4
- D. 2.3
||Following are not fat-soluble vitamins.
- A. A and D
- B. E and K
- C. B and C
- D. D and E
||Plants lacking ............ appear chlorotic.
- A. Ca
- B. Mg2
- C. Mn
- D. All
||In the stomach pepsinogen is converted into:
- A. Pepsin
- B. Bicarbonate
- C. HCl
- D. GAstrin
||The stomach capacity is about ........................ .liters.
- A. 1 liter
- B. 2 liter
- C. 3 liter
- D. LL of above
||The diseases of Kwashiorkor and marasmus may be due to;
- A. Mineral deficiency
- B. Over intake of nutrients
- C. Protein-energy malnutrition
- D. Ulcer