Main objectives of the program are:
- To provide qualified and focused professionals in MA Islamiat program Islamic studies to meet the future needs of educational institutes.
- To provide learning through in depth knowledge in the perspective of global changes and challenges.
- To focus on Islamic values pertaining to socio-political and economic teachings derived from the Quran and the Sunnah.
- To produce scholars of quality who can contribute in solving contemporary issues faced by the Muslims, like interfaith dialogue, interest free banking, State crafts and other contemporary challenges and to bridge the gap between islam and other religions by providing an understanding of Islam.
- To create an environment that promotes learning through quality teaching and research while encouraging mutual respect, tolerance and sensitivity.
- To educate the students who could analyze modern social science i.e. Economics, Philosophy, Political Science and Sociology etc. in the light of the teachings of Islam.
- To present scientifically and effectively the truth of the revolutionary teachings of Islam in every field of life.
- To produce the scholars who are experts of Islamic Education with an exposure to modern scientific, technological and social development.
- To promote the skills to perform the duties in legislation, research, management, teaching and Islamic Banking.
- To promote the tolerance, brotherhood, unity among the Muslim Ummah, moderation, broad-mindedness love with mortal and other Islamic values, through academic activities.
- To introduce the Muslims in Whole World as Peaceful nation.
- To Introduce Islam as the only religion in the world who teaches the true values.
- Islam clearly states that its objectives are the purification of the soul and reform of every society.
Islam, A Complete Way Of Life
No doubt, Islam is a complete way of life and exists in every field of human life. Every Muslim and Non-Muslim has equal rights also known as rights of Muslims & Non-Muslims, business rules, marketing rules, national & international Politics can be an act of worship. Muslims are not bound to their "founding moments", but they can't fully escape it, either. In Islam, all men are equal , regardless of color, language, race or nationality. Islam wants to unite the whole nation under one banner. Islam tells us to worship only one true god, Allah.
Saying Of The Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him)
- I leave behind me Two things, The Quran and My Sunnah and if you follow these two, you will never go towards astray.
- Be afraid of nothing but sin.
- Every religion has its distinct characteristics, and the distinct characteristics of Islam is modesty.
- The best among you is the one who does't harm others with his tongue and hands.
- Allah will cover up(Insha Allah) on the day of judgement the faults of the one who covers up the faults of the others in the world.
- There is a reward for kindness to every living things
- Those who are patient in adversity and fogive wrongs are the doers of excellence.
CA Objectives Frequently Asked Questions:
Why do students prefer to take admission in MA degree program?
Its fee structure is very low. So mostly students belong to middle class families can easily take admission in MA degree program for getting a handsome job.
How can we get MA degree now a days?
Now a days MA degree is very easy to get. We can get MA degree from our homes. We only have to pay fee and we only go for our exams days. Mostly job holders can get Private MA degrees to improve their scales and apply for other opportunities.
Which MA degree is more valuable now a days?
There are many degrees. English is most valuable degree now a days. If a student has a MA degree he can get many opportunities to get job in different departments both in government and private sector in his/her country or abroad.
MA is necessary to apply for a job?
Yes, there are many jobs which require the minimum MA degree.
What is M.A. Islamiat
M.A. Islamiat is Master of Arts in Islamiat. It basically gives deep understanding of the religion of Islam.