Every University has its own Eligibility Criteria of MA Islamiat. The eligibility for MA Islamiat course is an important factor that the students need to follow. General Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for some universities are given below:
- BA / BSC / B.Com or any equivalent degree from HEC (Higher Education Commision) Pakistan.
- Subject Marks (Elective Islamic Studies) total marks will be added.
- 50% marks of total obtained,marks of one social science subject will be added.
- Qari 05 mark.
- Hafiz-e-Quran 20 marks.
- Fazil-e-Arabic 5 marks.
- Fazil-e-Dars-e-Nizami 10 marks.
- 100 % Academic Record.
- Merit is calculated as per University Rules.
- Private students can apply through post or by hand when the admissions are open.
- Some universities conduct their entrance test which includes Basic English and general knowledge while others rely only on academic performance.
Required Documents Or Criteria For Admission In MA Islamiat 2021
MA Islamiat eligibility in Pakistan has it's own standard. While applying attach the following attested document with the admission form for MA Islamiat eligibility;
- Result cards of previous academic degrees i.e. matriculation, intermediate and graduation.
- Passport size photographs
- Your CNIC and father’s CNIC
- Migration certificate(if not registered with concerned institute)
- Copy of Bank challan form.
- Current and Permanent address
- University Registration Card