Pakistan is the only Muslim state which demanded and obtained its right to exist primarily as a Muslim Nation. Soon after the partition, the creator of Pakistan began to take steps towards the fulfillment of the objectives of this new Islamic state. The Leader felt the dire need of introducing to the younger generation, the Islamic Ideology and the Muslim cultural heritage, and with that objecting view they planned to introduce the subject of Islamic Studies in various colleges & Universities of the country. The Subject of Islamic Studies mainly entails study of the Quran, Hadith, Fiqh, Islamic History, comparative study of religions and Arabic. It also includes special study of Seerat-u-Nabi, economic and political thought, Muslim philosophy & Research Methodology.
Here a complete detail for the students is presented about the MA Islamiyat Study program. Students will know that how to prepare the two years of the MA degree program. For this purpose students are entertained here with Past Papers. Moreover, the students can also get the Date Sheet on the proper time to be able to know that when they will be appeared for the annual examination. Furthermore, our students also get result every year at the time announcement. Here we write Introduction to MA Islamiat, scope of MA Islamiat in pakistan, and MA Islamiat course details etc.
MA Islamiat Admission Requirments 2022
For Admission in MA Islamiat in Pakistan, candiate must have Bachelor's degree with second division from any college or University recognized by HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan). MA Islamiat degree in pakistan has it's own significance.
MA Islamiat Program Duration
Masters in Islamiat (Islamic Studies) program duration is 2 years. But most of the Universities offering MA Islamic Studies in 4 semesters that are equal to 2 Years. Each Semester has different duration of teaching and examination.
Importance of MA Islamiat in Pakistan (Islamic Studies)
Islamic Studies subject has become an important subject in the World. Education based on Islam has the important contribution towards human's life. Islamic education is uniquely different from all other studies. Masters in Islamic Studies Covers to the introduction to the study of advanced Aqeeda, the third category of Tawheed.
- MA Islamiat Studies course employs an analytical and critical approach to the study of Islam.
- It offers a wide range of optional modules that will prepare students to summarize Islamic Studies.
- Islamic Studies is associative degree, teaching students about all aspects of the world of Islam : science,economy, philosophy.
- A student can prepare himself for higher studies like M.Phil and phd in islamic studies.
- This course also examines the origins Of Islamic thoughts and practice, with best Quran and Sunnah, together.
- This course help us to learn many important things and understanding of the life of our Beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) and its modern significance.
Top MA Islamiat Universities in Pakistan
- Minhaj University Lahore
- International Islamic University
- University of the Punjab Lahore
- University of Balochistan
- University of Peshawar
- University of Sargodha
- Federal Urdu University of Arts,Science & Technology
MA(Masters in Arts) Frequently Asked Questions
What is MA abbreviation?
MA is known as Masters in Art.
Who can take admission in MA?
Students who have completed their graduation can take their admission in MA.
What are the subjects in which Universities and Colleges offer admission in MA program in Pakistan?
There are many subjects. They are Urdu, English, History, Islamic Study, Pakistan Study, Persian, Education, Philosophy, Political Science, Economics, Arabic.
Science Students can take admission in MA?
Yes, they can take admission in MA.
Can a FA pass student take admission directly in MA?
No. He has to first pass B.A./B.sc/B.com then he will be eligible for MA.