Viva Voce is an interview to check selected candidates leadership qualities, moral character, intelligence, ethical qualities, extra-curricular activities, co-curricular activities, boldness, sharpness, grip on knowledge and readiness of mind.
- This interviewer records candidate’s academic as well as other curricular activities.
- While during the interview the candidate’s record about its co-curricular activities (debates, competitions and other activities) and extra-curricular activities (hobbies, games) will be presented in front of the interviewer.
- CSS exam viva voce marks division is 300 marks. If the candidate fails to score at least 100 in viva will be considered to fail and not eligible for appointment
- As per viva voce rule Candidates must have basic knowledge about Islam and history of Pakistan. The Interviewer may be asked such types of questions about these subjects.
- Any question related to the Islamic subjects will not be asked by the non-Muslim candidates.
FPSC CSS Viva Voce Test 2021 (Islamabad)
Federal public service commission issued the revised Viva Voce schedule for Combined Competative examination 2021.The schedule is for Islamabad and Phase-I.Test guidelines are given on fpsc website.Exam are start from 01-11-2021 To 05-11-2021
.Download the CSS viva voce schedule below
FPSC CSS Viva Voce Test 2021 (Lahore)
FPSC issued the revised Viva Vocetest schedule for CSS Examination 2021.The schedule is updated and for Phase-I.Total 41 candidates will appear in the Viva test.Test will be taken from 08 November to 12-11-2021 at FPSC provincial office Lahore.The candidates can download roll number slips and guidelines from the commission official website
.Download the css viva voce schedule for lahore below
CSS Competitive Examination Rules
- The candidates who pass the written examination shall be informed individually as well as through the website but the candidates who fail in the written examination shall not be informed individually, they may download detailed marks sheet from a website.
- If the candidate scored less than 40% in any compulsory subject, less than 33% in any optional subject and less than 100 marks in viva then these will not add in the total marks.
- The checking criteria of each answer will be in sequence order and any over attempted question will not be considered.
- Candidate must have crossed all the empty sheet before giving the sheet to the examiner.
- When the candidate has read the question paper must mark the attendance before leaving his seat.