CSS exams are conducted once a year in the month of February by the federal public commission of Pakistan. Before the conduction of the exams, the authorities issue the CSS registration schedule so that the candidates can fulfill the mentioned requirements in order to appear in the competitive exams. It is significant to do the CSS exam registration otherwise the candidates will be not allowed to sit in the examination hall. The FPSC has provided the whole procedure for CSS registration 2021 that the candidates are required to follow to avoid any inconvenience. Moreover, the candidates that have been looking to check the updates regarding the CSS 2021 registration last date can get all the information by going through this platform.Important note: Fpsc not announces the css 2022 advertisement, yet.Keep visiting the page for latest information regarding the registration.
CSS 2022 Registration
FPSC, Combined Competative Examination held every year in month of Feburary and commission normally advertised the registration schedule in month of October/Novermber.But, css 2022 schedule, officially not announced by the commission till now.So Keep visiting ilmkidunya.com for css registration 2022.
CSS Online Registration
Following are the steps for CSS online registration that must be followed by the candidates
- The registration process started in the month of October and the candidates have to fill the CSS registration form according to the instructions provided by FPSC.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to fill and submit the registration form by completing all the mentioned steps.
- In order to apply for CSS online registration 2021, the candidates have to create a profile online so that they can take the exams.
- After printing the application form the candidates have to dispatch the required documents along with the application form.
- The candidates have to submit the challan form of Rs. 2200/- in the national bank of Pakistan.
What is the schedule of CSS Exam?
Online registrations will be started in the month of October and exam will be held in Mid-February.
What is the charges of CSS written exam?
Rs: 2200/- is the Fee for Written Examination.
How To Apply for css examinations?
After the announcement of advertisement, apply online at www.fpsc.gov.pk
IS FPSC announces the css advertisement 2022?
No, FPSC not announces the css 2022 advertisement, yet
What are the Additional Guidelines for candidates
There are some additional guidelines mentioned for the candidates that will assist them in the registration process
- The candidates are required to enter a valid email and phone number so that they can receive the information on time.
- After the submission of the application form, the candidates will not be able to make any changes any. So the candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to fill the whole application form. The FPSC will not entertain the incomplete application forms.
- Review the application form before the final submission
- During the submission of the hard copy of the online application form make sure to upload the scanned copies of the documents required by the Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan.
Required Documents For Registration
Following are the required documents for the CSS registration
- Attested copy of Matriculation degree
- Attested copy of Intermediate degree
- Attested copy of bachelor’s degree/equivalent examination
- Attested copy of domicile
- Back receipt of paid examination fee challan form.
- Passport size photographs
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity card