B.Ed degree also provide various opportunities for graduate students to develop their professional skills through development courses that are in line with the national standards of Pakistan for teachers. Teacher development programs are very important in current era as they are the foundation for success in the long run for students.
B.Ed Admission Seasons
Admissions in B.Ed program are usually held in the spring starting in January and in fall semester starting in August annually in all major B.Ed Universities and Colleges in Pakistan. B.Ed program includes study program that is well balanced and structured teaching program, having a range of innovative pedagogies.
B.Ed Admission 2022 Requirements
Students who wish to obtain B.Ed Admissio 2022 must have at least 16 Years of Education regarding MA/MSC/BS (4 year program). students who get Admission in B.Ed program greatly extend their knowledge regarding research through scientific discovery and inquiry. prospective students who get admitted towards B.Ed admission 2022 will develop skills which will enable prospective student graduates to contribute towards future of educational development.
B.Ed Admission 2022 will allow students to learn about variety of courses including philosophical, pragmatics in education field, education ideology and psychological foundations towards education. B.Ed 2022 Admission will allow students to focus and put their efforts towards specialization towards management, curriculum development and educational leadership.
B.Ed Fee Structure 2022
B.Ed degree program is a very popular degree program for students who wish to become successful teachers and lecturers in major Colleges and Universities of Pakistan. Various college offer regular and private B.Ed Fee Structure that is very easy to understand for prospective students. Various B.Ed Colleges and Universities allow students to deposit B.Ed Fee in Pakistan towards regular and private B.Ed program.
B.Ed fee of Pakistan colleges and universities varies ranging from Rs. 11750 to Rs. 37110 and above per semester. Students who are awaiting results can also apply and get admission for B.Ed Degree Program and pay fee in the University branches upon being successful in acquiring merit position.B.Ed study program equips students to prepare for rigorous, challenging situations and providing exposure towards teaching and related disciplines.
B.Ed Admission 2022 Quick Updates
B.Ed Admission 2022 Table of Contents
B.Ed Admission 2022 Schedule With Important Dates
Online B.Ed 2022 Admission Process
There are different ways to apply in B.Ed 2022 admission process in public and private universities of Pakistan. The traditional method is by Hand while the latest method is through Online. Following general steps are required to take Admission in B.Ed in any college or University in Pakistan.
- Visit the admiting college or university website. For example, if you want to take admission in Hajvery University then search for www.hup.edu.pk.
- Go to admission section of the university website.
- Choose graduate courses and select Bachelor of Education program.
- Some universities just ask for any gmail while some universities ask to make email account at their respective website. In order to make account at college or university website then write email and password in the given boxes.
- Click on profile and enter the required details such as your latest photograph whose size may vary from 30kb to 50kb.
- Enter your personal details, such as father name, permanent address etc.
- Enter your academic information, such as of matriculation, graduation or any other qualification details. It will inculde marks, institutions, years, grades, CGPA, registration number or roll number.
B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2022
Following is the general eligibility criteria for Admission in B.Ed in Pakistan:
- The candidate must have 16 years of Education with minimum second division/2.0 CGPA from a university recognized by higher education commission Pakistan.
- Last degree verification from HEC is required.
- MA/MSc/BS (Hons) or equivalent qualification with at least second division in the subjects of english / pakistan studies / geography/political science / urdu/ physics / physical education / chemistry/ electricity/ electrical engineering/ drafting/ graphic designing/ computer science/ I.T / arabic. BA with shahdat-ul-almia/islamic studies/ home economics .
- 100% academic record.
B.Ed Admission FAQs
Q: What is the B.Ed admission seasons?
Ans: B.Ed admissions are usually open in spring and fall semesters.
Q: What are the top B.Ed Universities and colleges of Pakistan?
Ans: Allama iqbal open university, virtual university of pakistan, governement college university faislaabad, Punjab university Lahore, considered the best B.Ed institutes in Pakistan
Q: Are there any Scholarships for bright students regarding B.Ed degree programs in Pakistan?
Ans: Yes there are many Scholarships for bright students which ranges from Government supported scholarships to University provided scholarships for students of Pakistan and overseas students.
Q: What is the B.Ed degree program total duration?
Ans: The B.Ed degree program usually comprises of 1.5 years and and 03 semesters.
Q: What are the admission criteria or eligibility for B.Ed degree program in Pakistani Universities?
Ans: The admission criteria usually varies among public and private universities but it is usually minimum 45%-50% marks required in Masters study program.
B.Ed Admission 2022 Detail in Top Universities
The students can get the details of Pakistan's top Universities for taking admission in B.Ed program.
Sindh Madressatul Islam University B.Ed Admission 2022
SMIU or Sindh Madressatul Islam University is the private University in Karachi. The University has been announced the Admission schedule. Fall Admission 2022 are open in Bachelors, Masters & PhD Programs. SMTU University is highly ranked and famous Institute in Karachi. Registration is open for Admissions in BS, B.Ed, BBA, MBA, MS and PhD degree program and Last date to apply not announced, now.
Sindh Madressatul Islam University B.Ed Admission 2022 are open in B.Ed 1.5 Year and B.Ed 2 Year program. SMIU B.Ed 1.5 Year Program total semester are 03 and study scheme is based on semester system. Apply online at admission.smiu.edu.pk online portal.
SMIU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate should hold minimum Master's Degree or Equivalent 16 years of Education from a HEC Recognized University.
- BS (Hons), MBBS, MA, MSc degree holders are eligible to apply
- Min 45% in Annual Exams or 2.0/4.0 CGPA is compulsory for admission.
- B.Ed program will be offer in Evening & Weekend classes
- SMIT B.Ed fee structure is Rs 130,000 of complete course
Allama Iqbal Open University B.Ed Admission 2022
Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) Islamabad has been announced the admission schedule 2022. AIOU 2022 Admissions Spring are open in multiple programmes like: MA, MSc, BBA, ADP, Postgraduate and many others. AIOU B.Ed Admissions 2022 are open in B.Ed 1.5 Years,B.Ed 2.5 Years and B.Ed (Hons) programmes. Admissions are open from 01 March 2022 and last date to apply is 09 May 2022. Apply online at University website (www.aiou.edu.pk). For 1.5 Years B.Ed admissions 2022, the candidate must have the MA/MSc/BS or BA (Hons) degree with at least second division from a recognized University.
How To Apply For AIOU B.Ed Admission 2022?
To apply for Allama Iqbal Open University, Bachelor of Education Admissions, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Fresh candidates are required to enroll at WWW.AIOU.EDU.PK
- Admissions forms/Prospectus are available at University website.
- Fee should be deposited through, ABL, MCB, UBL, FWBL, UPaisa, JazzCash or EasyPaisa resources.
- Apply online before the closing date 09 May 2022.
|University / College||Courses||Post Date||Last Date||Notice|