B.Ed degree program is very important degree program for the development of our teachers and related educational services. Students who wish to apply towards b.Ed degree program must understand its b.Ed eligibility criteria. Prospective students must have completed at least 16 years of education which includes degree program like m.Com, bba, bscs, mcs, mba, ma, msc among others to comply for b.Ed eligibility criteria.
B.Ed Eligibility for Degree
Students who wish to gain b.ed degree comprising of 1.5 years tenure must comply with b.Ed eligibility criteria given by hec for all major institutes and universities of pakistan and verify their degree from hec before admission. Students who are currently enrolled in the b.ed degree program in recognized leading institutes and colleges can transfer their credit hours to required university which complies with hec’s b.ed eligibility criteria.
B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The candidate must have 16 years of education with minimum second division / 2.0 cgpa from a university recognized by hec.
- Last degree verification from hec is required.
- Ma/msc/ba/bsc or equivalent qualification at least in second division in the subjects of english/pakistan studies/ geography/political science/ urdu/ physics/ physical education / chemistry/ electricity/ electrical engineering/ drafting/ graphic designing/ computer science/ I.T / arabic / b.A with shahdat-ul-almia/islamic studies/ home economics .
- 100% academic record.
Applying Online Facility
Candidates can also apply online for b.ed program offering by all the above mentioned universities. Visit the online websites of these universities, readily apply online within few minutes. There are some steps involved in online applying procedure:
- Initially, visit the website of the institute you wish to apply in.
- Then, complete the online registration process by setting your new login id and password.
- Keep in mind your login id and password. Use this information to sign in and continue online applying process.
- Add all the required details in the online application form.
- Upload all the requisite documents including pictures, cnic, educational certificates, etc.
- After that, upload your signature and pay registration fee online to complete the process.
As b.ed degree program is targeted towards individuals who will gain leadership roles among various leading educational institutes. Students who comply towards b.Ed eligibility criteria will be able to display their teaching, research skills in student classroom, government institutes and private organizations towards brining quality education that complies with standards and policies laid down by hec pakistan.