||Out of the elements of group VIA the highest melting and boiling points is shown by the element.
||In pyrite burner, the gas produced is.
- A. SO3
- B. SO2
- C. CO2
- D. NO
||The composition of oleum is.
- A. H2SO4
- B. H2S2O3
- C. H2S2O7
- D. H2S3O7
||Which of the following is a reddish brown gas
- A. N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>3</sub>
- B. NO<sub>2</sub>
- C. N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>3</sub>
- D. N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub>
||In group V-A elements the most electronegative elements is
||Which metal is redered passive by HNO<sub>3</sub>due to formation of a film of metal oxide over the metal
||The most electronegative element of group V-A is
||What is %age of calcium phosphate in bone ash
||Bone ash contain calcium phosphate
- A. 40%
- B. 50%
- C. 70%
- D. 80%
||Each of the following is true for white and red phosphorus except one.
- A. Both are soluble in CCl4
- B. Both can be oxidized by heating in air
- C. Both consists of same kind of atoms
- D. Both can be converted into each other