Important ETEA FAQs 2022 in Pakistan
1. What is ETEA?
ETEA (Education testing and Evaluation agency) is an educational entity of KPK which was established in 1998. In the beginning, this agency was just created to supervise the entry test. With time it surpasses the initial functionality and now working as an examination and testing system.
2. Who are the members of ETEA?
There are very big names that are connected to the administration of ETEA. This agency is headed by the Chief Minister of KPK and supervised under the board of directors. Higher chief minister KPK is the vice-chairman of this agency.
3. What are ETEA entry test rules?
Applicant with over 60% marks in inters with the subject of Bio, chemistry, and physics can apply for ETEA.
- Federal board students are eligible to take this test.
- Federal A-level students can also appear in this test.
- Domicile students of Azad Jammu Kashmir, K-P and G-B are allowed to apply through KPK medical entry test.
4. How Do I pass ETEA?
There is a couple of things that you have to keep in mind if you are trying to Pass ETEA.
- Forget about Negative marking
- Practice MCQs of past papers
- Read MCQs options carefully
- Choose the one that suits better
- Don’t leave any question
5. How can you check your ETEA RESULT?
All the results of ETEA are announced online. Those candidates who have participated in any exams of ETEA this year can get a look at their results online as they passed or failed the exam.
6. How to apply for ETEA exams?
- Fill the application form online
- Pay the fee in any ABL branch
- Enter your payment details online
- Put payment details online for verification
- Once you are verified upload picture and domicile
- You will have to fill the form according to your academic documents
- Your center will be allotted to you according to your information.
7.Test Pattern of ETEA?
8. Can you bring a calculator in ETEA?
No, you are not allowed to use any kind of calculator, mobile phones or watches inside the examination hall. You can use your rough work for the calculation.
9. How ETEA calculate your aggregated marks?
- HSSC 1100 marks are divided by the ratio of half (Obtained marks HSSC\1100*50)
- Marks obtained in ETEA entry test exams are also divided by 50 (Obtained marks ETEA\200*50)
- Add both
10. How to prepare for ETEA exams?
To get through with ETEA with good marks, first of all, you have to make a proper study routine. To get some extra help you can peak through past papers of ETEA to get the idea what kind of paper you are going to face in the exam.
11. What information do you have to provide for ETEA?
- You must have a valid email address
- You should have a legit NIC or computerized B-form number
- A contact number that is available to you 24\7.
12. How Entry test marks distributed by ETEA for Engineering tests?
13. Where to Find ETEA past papers?
These are considered as one of the best ways to get your preparation start for the ETEA tests. ETEA past papers can help you understand the paper pattern and most repeated questions in the exams of ETEA.
14. What is Computer Science Syllabus for ETEA?
The part of Computer Science in the ETEA engineering test based on 60 marks. The entire syllabus is given in your already studied Matric and Intermediate books.
15. What is Biology Syllabus for ETEA?
Biology subject is a part of the medical tests in ETEA. This subject holds the percentage of 30% which means 60 marks out of 200. Just like another subject syllabus of ETEA you guys can also prepare for Biology subject of ETEA through your Intermediate and Matric books.