||10 g of NaOH has been dissolved per dm3 of solution. The molarity of solution is.
- A. 0.5 M
- B. 0.25 M
- C. 1 M
- D. 2 M
||10 g of NaOH have been dissolved per kg of solvent The molality of solution.
- A. 0.25 m
- B. 0.5 m
- C. 1.0 m
- D. 2.0 m
||The molal boiling point constant is the ration of the elevation in boiling point to
- A. Molarity
- B. Molality
- C. Mole fraction of solvent
- D. Mole fraction of solute
||An aqueous solution of ethanol in water has vapour pressure.
- A. Equal to that of water
- B. Equal to that of ethanol
- C. More than that of water
- D. Less than that of water
||Melting of ice can be forwarded by the use of.
- A. LiCl
- B. BeCl2
- C. NaCl
- D. Ag Cl
||Molal boiling point elevation depends upon
- A. Nature of solvent
- B. Natrue of solute
- C. Vapour pressure of solution
- D. None of these
||A solution of sucrose is 34.2% The volume of solution containing one mole of solute.
- A. 500 cm3
- B. 1000 cm3
- C. 342 cm3
- D. 3420 cm3
||A negative deviation from Raoult's law in solution means, the solution has
- A. High boiling point and high vapour pressure
- B. High boiling point and low vapour pressure
- C. Low boiling point and low vapour pressure
- D. Low boiling point and high vapour pressure
||Upper consulate temperature for water phenol system is.
- A. 150 <sup>o</sup>C
- B. 65.9 <sup>o</sup>C
- C. 120 <sup>o</sup>C
- D. 130 <sup>o</sup>C
||An azeotropic mixture of two liquids boils at lower temperature than either of them when.
- A. It is saturated
- B. It shows positive deviation from Raoult's law
- C. It shows negative deviation from Raoult's law
- D. It is metastable