||Let us colour the picture ___________:
- A. Myself
- B. Herself
- C. Ourselves
- D. Himself
||The boy ----------- played well was selected.
- A. that
- B. which
- C. who
- D. what
||Which is not correct information:
- A. Graham Bell was born in Scotland
- B. Graham Bell was died in America
- C. A telephone is a great invention
- D. Graham Bell was an American
||The word with three syllable is :
- A. Recognize
- B. Sometimes
- C. People
- D. Overcome
||In his last address, the Holy Prophet(ﷺ) said, " Revenge for bloodshed, as was the custom in the days of ignorance before Islam, is forbidden. I forgive those who murdered my cousin, Ibn-Rabiah." Hazrat Ans Bin Malik(رضی اللہ عنہ) said, " I served the Prophet(ﷺ) of God for 10 Years. By God, He(ﷺ) never objected to anything I said or did."The synonym of "forbidden" is.
- A. prohibited
- B. suffered
- C. pain
- D. ability
||The word "watch" has ________ syllable/ syllables:
- A. One
- B. Two
- C. Three
- D. Four
||Birds of a __________ flock together.
- A. family
- B. species
- C. feather
- D. nest
||We use __________ in our daily life.
- A. bus
- B. car
- C. bike
- D. road
||The sentence with correct use of infinitive is:
- A. I went there to play cricket.
- B. I went there to playing cricket.
- C. I went there to plays cricket.
- D. I went there to played cricket.
||It is serious violation:
- A. to pass at green light
- B. to pass red light
- C. to stop at green light
- D. to observe speed limit