GMAT EXAM Fee Structure:
• Globally, the GMAT fee in USA OR INDIAN is US $250 or INR 17,000/- Indian rupees.
• GMAT EXAM Re-scheduling fees is US $50 or INR 3,400/-
• GMAT EXAM Cancellation fees is US $80 or INR 5,450/-
GMAT fee can be Deposited into 2 Modes:
1. Offline mode
2. Online mode
Offline mode: Students also deposited the amount of fee as describe below:
• Cashier’s cheques
• Money orders
• Personal cheques
The above mentioned payment modes also payable to Pearson VUE-GMAT in US dollars:
• The amount can be drawn on a US bank.
• All details of applicable taxes also includes in the payment.
• The date of currency should be listed.
• The fee must be received 10 days before for the examination.
• If any insufficient problems occur during payments then students considered to be terminated and enrollment themselves to the next schedule.
Online mode: Students can deposited online fee for GMAT as Follows:
• Credit Cards and Debit Cards
• Visa Card
• American Express
If any issue occurred in credit or debit card then registration will automatically canceled and candidates must appoint another schedule for valid payment.
GMAT RETAKING FEES:
• Students can Reschedule GMAT exam by logging into their GMAT account.
• Applicants can pay US $50, if they reschedule before 7 days from the GMAT exam date.
• If students cannot reschedule before 7 days then they must be pay full GMAT registration fee US $250.