GMAT EXAM ONLINE REGISTRATION
GMAT Registration will be held throughout the year. Interested students first register themselvesfor their respective websites. In any case, the student will not satisfy their result then he/she will be re-checked within 15 days after the display of the result.
GMAT Registration Requirements the students must be aware before the registration process:
• Students can fill the registration form only through online manner only.
• The Registration process can be done throughout the year.
• As per students time preference can be applied for this test.
• After the registration, students can make their schedules according to the exam dates available on the options.
• In one year, students can appear 5 times.
• For the admission purpose at various institutes, it is instructed to students to take printout the registration form.
GMAT TEST DATES 2021
After making the Web Account, the students are required to make a plan for Scheduling GMAT dates. With the help of this same account, the student can reschedule and cancel the venue or exam.
FIND A GMAT TEST CENTER
As students get registered in 2021 has the option to select one center from the list of their three centers of the exam. As the center is selected, the exam dates and the exam center location will be displayed on-screen automatically. Students preferred to click the availability dates as well as the showing slot of session.
EXAM CONFIRMATIONS DETAILS:
In this section, students will be able to check all the GMAT details he/she gave at the time of registration. The Purpose of doing this is to easily identify any mistakes or errors.
GMAT EXAM DATES AVAILABILITY
• There is no specific date for the GMAT exam as this will be conducted throughout the year.
• As students take this test according to their convenience but it is advised for the students to get admission in the management programs must see the deadline before enrollment.
• The date’s schedules for the MBA program may vary from universities to universities.