Central Superior Services Multan candidates, prepare yourself for the CSS psychological assessment test. Recently, Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) released the CSS competitive exams 2022 psychological assessment date sheet for the eligible candidates. CSS written part 2022 result was made public on Tuesday, 6th December 2022 by FPSC. Multan CSS candidates who passed the CSS written exams 2022, can check the CSS competitive exams 2022: psychological assessment schedule from FPSC’s official website and from our page too. CSS psychological assessment tests will start from 5th January 2023 and will end on 10th January 2023. According to their roll numbers, different candidates will be called out on different dates for their FPSC CSS psychological assessment 2023. CSS psychological assessment test venue and reporting time can be found further below on this page. Ilmkidunya will also upload the CSS viva voce schedule, so stay tuned.
About CSS Psychological Assessment Test:
The purpose of the CSS psychological assessment test is to determine whether a candidate is competent for the civil service job or not by examining their mental abilities, attitudes, and personality traits. Group discussion and written test make up the CSS psychological test. In written part, candidates are required to write their thoughts on a topic, question, picture, or scenario presented to them and in Group activities, candidates will be asked to take part in some group activities, to access their behavior and tendencies. Each candidate's answers and behavior will be analyzed by trained psychologists. CSS psychological test is only conducted by the eligible candidates (who have cleared the written and medical test). Only successful CSS psychological assessment candidates will be called out for the CSS interview or viva-voce. Both the psychological test and viva-voce have 300 marks combined.
CSS Psychological Test Venue, Time and Important Instructions:
- CSS psychological assessment test venue for Multan candidates is FPSC Provincial Office, House No. 7, Pakistan Street New Shalimar Colony, Near Northern Bypass Metro Station, Multan.
- CSS psychological assessment test reporting time is 7:30 A.M, but we advise you to be at the venue half an hour before the reporting time.
- All original documents must be brought by the candidates for verification.
Candidates will be required to submit the following at the time of Psychological Assessment:-
- Duly filled and signed Application Form for CSS-2022 (can be downloaded from FPSC’s official website; www.fpsc.gov.pk) as well as attested photo copies of all supporting documents.
- Five sets of fully filled Security Clearance Pro-forma (can be downloaded from FPSC’s official website.
- Educational profile pro-forma (sent to the written exams qualified candidates via post).
- Undertaking (sent to written exams qualified candidates via post).
- Recently clicked two passport size photographs.
- Four copies of Preference Form must be provided at the time of viva voce (sent to written exams qualified candidates via post).
- The candidate will not be permitted to take the psychological assessment if they fail to bring the required documents. In addition, a candidate will not be permitted to participate in Viva Voce if they fail to appear in the Psychological Assessment.
- The CSS interview or viva voce schedule will be announced later by FPSC.