Computer is a most interesting subject which has its applications in a lot of fields. Computer is one of the main subjects for 9th class science group students. For getting maximum marks in computer, check 9th class computer guess paper 2021 which is provided to all students here. These guess papers are very important with the respect of your computer board exam. The students can practice these important guess papers for better performance in the exam. We provide the most important 9th class guess papers of computer science to the students. Now, you don’t need to buy guess papers as we are providing you very beneficial guess papers online free of cost here.
9th Class Computer Guess Papers 2021
For the computer board examination of 2021, these advantageous guess papers are available here. For all boards of Punjab, 9th class computer guess papers can also be downloaded. Before going to exam, you should surely practice these guess papers so that you can get good marks in the exam. 9th class computer guess paper in pdf is available for all students of all boards of Punjab. These important guess papersare available for both English medium and Urdu medium students.
ACCELERATED LEARNING PROGRAMME (ALP)
LAHORE, SAHIWAL, GUJRANWALA, FAISALABAD, MULTAN, BHAWALPUR
RAWALPINDI , DERA GHAZI KHAN, AZAD KAHSMIR , SARGODHA
COMPUTER SCIENCE 9TH CLASS GUESS PAPERS
UNIT NO. 1 PROBLEM SOLVING
Which solutions are not reached through proper algorithms or work planning?
- Prepared solution
- Candid solution
- Strategizes solution
- Best solution
____________ is graphical representation of an algorithm.
Which symbol in the flowchart is used to either start or end the flowchart?
_______________ means to test if the required solution is there.
In a__________________ error, the solution is working but not giving required results.
- Random error
- Logical error
- Syntax error
- Runtime error
The steps for performing calculation such as adding, multiplying, dividing etc are known as.
In a flowchart, the special shapes used to represent different steps are known as.
A set of steps to solve a problem is known as.
Algorithm takes input and then after processing produces some.
In order to solve a problem, there may be.
- More than one algorithms
- Only one algorithm
- No algorithm
- Many algorithms
Who said I would spend 59 minutes defining a problem and 1 minute to solve it.
- Issac Newton
The strategy divides a complex problem into smaller problems.
- Hide and seek
- Divide and conquer
- Check and balance
- Check and improve
Flowcharts are considered helpful to know about the steps used to solve a.
A graphical presentation of the steps to solve a problem is.
- Flow lines
In flowchart, we use…………………. To connect symbols.
- Flow –lines
Flow-lines in between the flowchart-symbols show the flow of.
- Define problem analysis. Explain your answer along with an example
- Define an algorithm and argue on its role and importance in problem solving
- Suppose a problem has multiple algorithms. How would you choose the most efficient one? Explain with example
- How do you determine requirements for a flowchart?
- What is meant by problem solving? Write name of five problem solving steps.
- What are the strategies of defining a problem?
- How the strategy “Gain Background Knowledge” is helpful in defining a problem?
- What is “Draw a picture” Strategy?
- What is flowchart?
- Describe the importance of flowchart in problem solving
- What is meant by a problem?
- What is meant by problem analysis?
- What is meant by act it out strategy?
- Define candid solution.
- What is the best solution to a problem
- How flowcharts are helpful in problem solving.
- Write a flowchart of wearing shoes with socks.
- Name the flowchart symbols.
- Describe the use of flow lines. Draw its symbol also.
- What is terminal?
- For which decision symbol is used.
- Describe input/output symbol
- Define connector symbol.
- Draw a flowchart to determine whether a given number is odd or even.
- Draw a flowchart to find a maximum value among three numbers a, b, and c.
- Define Problem Solving? Also write the steps to solve a problem.
- What is an Algorithm? What strategy should be adopted to develop and algorithm?
- Define Flowchart? Also explain the purpose of flowchart symbols use in flowchart.
- Write a program and also draw a flowchart to find the Input a number and calculate in factorial.
- Write a program and also draw a flowchart to find the LCM of two numbers.
- Write a program and also draw a flowchart to find the Input a number and display its factors.
- Write a program and also draw a flowchart to find the Input a year and determine whether it is a leap year or not.
UNIT NO. 2 BINARY SYSTEM.
The system for representation of numeric data is known as.
- Numeral system
- Number system
- Both A and B
- Real system
The base of decimal number system is.
The decimal number system, the number of digits is.
The decimal number 18, binary value is.
Decimal number (13)10 is equal to.
The decimal number 18 is equal to hexadecimal number.
Binary value for hexadecimal number 5 is.
Any physical device capable of storing data is called.
Primarily there are………………… types of computer memories.
Volatile memory is also known as.
- Permanent memory
- Primary memory
- Sensitive memory
- Costly memory
Volatile memory holds data.
Codes associated with keyboard characters are known as.
- Binary codes
- ASCII codes
- Hexa Codes
- Key codes
ASCII (es-k) stand for.
- American style codes for information interchange
- American Standard codes for information interchanges
- American Standing codes for information interchange
- American Service codes for information interchange
An external storage device is a…………………….. Device.
- Take and play.
- Plug and play
- Pick and play
- Start and play
ROM, RAM and Cache are……………….. Storage devices.
- Both a and b
How many bits are in one byte?
Bit stand for.
- Binary digit
- Byte digit
- Base digit
- Basic digit
One kilo byte is equal to.
- 512 bytes
- 100 bytes
- 256 bytes
- 1024 bytes
Who developed Boolean algebra?
- Von Neumann
- George Boole
- Charles Babbage
- Dennis Ritchie
AND, OR, NOT are known as.
- Numerical operators
- Mathematical operators
- Conditional operators
- Logical operators
Number “17” is equal to………….. in binary system.
- Define decimal number system.
- What is meant by binary number system?
- Convert (A23)16 to binary number system.
- Define Volatile Memory
- Define RAM
- Define non-volatile memory.
- Define ASCII Code.
- Define Storage device.
- What is meant by external storage device?
- What is meant by internal storage device?
- Define truth value
- What is meant by logical operators?
- Define AND operator with its symbol.
- Define OR operator with its symbol.
- State the use of laws of Boolean algebra.
- With the help of truth table prove that: A, B = B. A
- Difference between temporary and permanent storage.
UNIT NO. 3 NETWORKS
Networks connected together to make a larger network is called.
- Local Area Networks
- Wide are networks
- Network of Networks
- Computers Network
The most Well-known example of network of networks is.
- Local area network
- Telephone Network
- Cable Network
Exchange of data between sending and receiving devices through some communication medium is termed as.
- Data processing
- Data storing
- Data sending
- Data communication
Sink is another name of.
The Internet uses a layered communication model, called.
TCP stand for.
- Transport Control Penal
- Telecom control Panel
- Transmission control protocol
- Transmission control penal
IP Stand for.
- Information Protocol
- Internet Protocol
- Internet Panel
- Internal Protocol
- Application Layer
- Data link layer
- Physical Layer
- Functional Layer
IPV6 is an abbreviation of.
- Inter protocol vision 6
- Internet protocol version 6
- Inter panel vision 6
- Internet panel vision 6
ISP an abbreviation of.
- Interior Service Provider
- Internal Service Provider
- Internet Service Provider
- Information Service provider
- Define communication Channel.
- What is meant by network of networks? Give an example.
- State any four benefits of networking
- Give some example of sharing of resources.
- What is meant by file sharing?
- What is the benefit of sharing of internet connection?
- Define Server.
- Define Data Communication.
- Name the main components of communication system.
- Who is a sender?
- Who is a receiver?
- What is meant by File Transfer Protocol?
- For what purpose HTTP is used.
- What is meant by IP address?
- Write the note on TCP/IP in detail.
- Describe the Router in detail.
- What is IP address? Write its note.
- Write a note on Communication.
- Define Application Sharing and write its note.
- What is the Difference between Static and dynamic IP?
- Define Communication Channel?
- What is the difference between point –to-point and multipoint connection?
- What is TCP/IP? Describe its five layers with their functions.
UNIT NO. 4 DATA AND PRIVACY.
The computer data may be related to.
- Credit cards
- Driving licenses
- Arrest records
- ABC all
Illegal copies of a book, software, movie, painting etc mean.
NADRA is an abbreviation of.
- National Database and Resource Authority
- National Database and Regulation Authority
- National Database and Rules Authority
- National Database and Registration Authority
CCTV Stands for.
- Clear Circuit Television
- Complete circuit television
- Closed circuit Television
- Compact circuit television
The law enforcement agency of Pakistan to fight of cybercrime is.
- What are the types of software piracy?
- Define soft –lifting
- Define Client-server overuse.
- Define phishing
- What is meant by Patent?
- What is meant by copyright law? Give an example
- What do you mean by Data Privacy?
- Write down the name of some data security issues.
- What do you mean by confidentiality and privacy?
- Define Piracy?
- Define software piracy?
- What is softliftig?
- Define hard disk loading?
- Define counterfeiting?
- What is online piracy
- What is the relationship between password and cryptographic keys?
- What is meant by identity theft?
- What is NR3C?
- What is meant by DOS attack?
- What are the types of software piracy? Write its name?
- What do you mean by copyright law? Describe it with examples.
- Describe the Encryption Protects?
- Briefly describe interim Cypher text?
- Describe the Characteristics of good password?
- Write note on Cyber Crime types?
- What is Patent, and why do we need to register it?
UNIT NO. 5 DESIGNING WEBSITE.
To access a webpage, we sent a request to
- Web page
- Web browser
The web browser understands HTML codes and displays content of the.
HTML is an abbreviations.
- Higher Text Markup Language
- Heavy Text Markup language
- Hyper Text Markup language
- Hypertext marking language
HTML is used to create.
- Text file
- Graphic file
- Data text
- Web pages
Hyperlinks are used to navigate on the.
HTML document begins with the.
- <body> tag
- <head> tag
- <title> tag
- <html> tag
The Icon, graphic or text I a webpage, that when clicked, takes you to some other web page is called.
- High link
- Net link
A simple computer language that is used to create web –pages is called.
The properties associated with tags are called.
- Define HTML.
- What is meant by Hypertext?
- What is meant by Markup Language?
- What do you need to create a webpage?
- What is the two section of HTML documents?
- How heading are defined in HTML document?
- How do we use an image as a hyperlink?
- Differentiate between ordered and unordered list?
- What is difference between hyperlink and anchor?
- In which software you can create a web page?
- What is extension to save HTML page.
- Write down the name of HTML tags?
- Write down the main section of HTML document?
- What do you mean by body section?
Guess Papers of 9thComputer
Start practice of these more beneficial and helpful guess papers. These papers are made according to guess and experiences of previous years. You can easily download 9th class computer guess paper 2021 from Ilmkidunya website. The guess papers for all classes and all subjects are also given on Ilmkidunya from where the students can download them. Get advantage from this facility and make sure the practice of these most important guess papers of 9thclass computer sciencefor better performance in the board examination of computer. Online video lectures for all subjects of all classes are also available here which are very helpful in better preparation.
Class 9 Guess Papers 2021 All Subjects