"Embark on a captivating 4-day journey to Kumrat Valley and discover the serene beauty of Katora Lake. Immerse yourself in nature's wonders, from lush meadows to crystal-clear waters, for an unforgettable adventure in one of Pakistan's hidden gems."
DAY 0 (Every Wednesday night departure)
- Departure from Lahore10:00 pm (Shell Petrol Pump, Barkat Market, Garden Town Lahore)
- Pick up Members of Islamabad at about 2:15 am
- Breakfast on the way around 8:30 am
- Departure for Thal.
- Reach Thal bazar at about 1PM.
- Transfer to jeeps,will visit Kumrat forest, Kumrat waterfall. And River Panjkora.
- Night stay in Kumrat forest. ( Huts OR Tents)
- Dinner will be served.
- Bonfire will be arranged after Dinner.(If required)
- Night stay at Kumrat Forest.
- Wakeup call 6:30 am
- Breakfast: 7:00 am
- Departure for Jaz Banda at 7:30am
- Reach Taki Banda on jeeps within an hour.
- Will start hike towards Jaz Band.
- Will reach Jaz Banda after about 3 hours hiking.
- Participants will take some rest in tents.
- After some time participants will visit Raja waterfall and hike back to campsite.
- Group pictures will be captured at waterfall and Jaz Banda.
- Dinner will be served on time.
- Bonfire after Dinner.
- Night camping at Jaz Banda
- Wake-up call at 7:00am
- Breakfast at 7:30am
- Start hike to Katora lake
- Reach Katora lake in 3 to 3.5 hours approximately.
- Pass some time at the lake. Capture group photos and videos.
- Start trekking back to Jaz Banda and try to reach campsite well in time.
- Participants will take some rest.
- Dinner will be served.
- Night stay at Jaz Banda.
- Early wakeup call at about 6:00 am
- Breakfast at about 6:30 am
- Start trekking back to Taki Banda.
- Shift to jeeps.
- Jeep will drop at Thal bazar.
- Participants will visit Wooden Famous Thal Mosque
- Transfer luggage to coaster/high roof meanwhile
- Start driving back to Lahore. Dinner on the way (on their own) Islamabad/ Rawalpindi.
- Arrival at Lahore 1:00am
- Travel through private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 3 night’s camping/huts as per plan 4 max sharing (per camp/hut)
- Quality Meals (4 Breakfasts+ 3 Dinners)
- Basic first aid kit.
- All tolls and taxes
- Jeep Rides
- Personal Clothing
- Extra at hotels like drink, laundry, phone calls, Heaters
- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
Essentials to carry
- Day Bag
- Sun block
- Warm clothes
- Power banks
- Hiking sticks
- water bottles
- Jogers, Slipper, Jackets,extra socks
- All participants must bring their ID cards with them.
Trips in Pakistan
Find an experience of the lifetime by joining a group tour going to any of the followin glocations.