||Women wear long dress:
- A. White
- B. Black
- C. Green
- D. Blue
||The sentence with correct punctuation and capitalization is:
- A. I like green red and blue colours.
- B. I like green, red and blue colours.
- C. I like green red and blue. colours.
- D. I like green. red and blue colours.
||The valley is in the ................... of Pakistan.
- A. North
- B. east
- C. West
- D. South
||How many kinds of article are there?
- A. One
- B. Two
- C. Three
- D. Four
||Fatima is writing detailed letter about :
- A. People of Chitral
- B. Nation of Pakistan
- C. Vally of Chitral
- D. Both a and c
||The Kalash are fond of music and .................... .
- A. Wine
- B. Tea
- C. Dance
- D. Meat
||People of chitral lived in .............. houses.
- A. Luxuary
- B. Simple
- C. Big
- D. Small
||The meaning of the word "enchant" is.
- A. Charm
- B. Fear
- C. Danger
- D. Keep away
||Chitral Valley is beautiful place:
- A. away from the rush of big cities
- B. toward the rush of big cities
- C. In the thickly populated area
- D. away from noise of big towns
||Who is fond of natural beauty in this lesson?
- A. Nimra
- B. Fatima
- C. Ali
- D. Both a and b