||The sentence with correct use of past Continuous is;
- A. He amuses the school children
- B. He was amusing the school children
- C. He amused the school children
- D. He will amuse the school children
||The pair key words of the word "bat" is.
- A. Hat, cat
- B. Cut, but
- C. neat, seat
- D. sit, bit
||Addicts drain away their ........ to buy drugs.
- A. Water
- B. Drug
- C. Nothing
- D. Money
||A rainbow appears in the sky after ---------- .
- A. summer
- B. winter
- C. spring
- D. rain
||The raised surface above the lines on a railway station is called----------.
- A. platform
- B. stand
- C. park
- D. ground
||The process of taking air into lungs and sending it out again is called ------------------.
- A. breath
- B. breathe
- C. breathing
- D. breathes
||There are thirty students in this class . Countable noun in the sentence is :
- A. Students
- B. Thirty
- C. This
- D. Class
||Which one of these is an example of intransitive verb.
- A. A doctor gives a pill
- B. I post the letter
- C. She cooks food
- D. As bird flies
||Who acted upon the teaching of the Rassl .His..
- A. Relative
- B. Companion
- C. Neighbours
- D. Enemies
||The sentence with correct punctuation and capitalization is:
- A. I like green red and blue colours.
- B. I like green, red and blue colours.
- C. I like green red and blue. colours.
- D. I like green. red and blue colours.