PPSC Chemistry Part V Test

Here you can prepare PPSC Chemistry Part V (Environmental Chemistry) Test. Click the button for 100% free full practice test.

PPSC Chemistry Part V MCQ Test With Answer for Chemistry Part V (Environmental Chemistry)

PPSC exams are on the head and you are worried about your preparation? Well, you are advised to remove all the sighs and just go through these provided PPSC chemistry online tests to get better practice. PPSC Chemistry test consists of two main parts. The first part is comprised of the questions related to Chemistry subject whereas the second part is comprised of general knowledge questions. Almost 80% of the paper is about chemistry subject and the rest of the 20% paper is about the general knowledge questions.

Chemistry Part V Syllabus

Chemistry PPSC book part V is all about Environmental Chemistry. Environmental Chemistry is further divided into some other major topics. Students have to cover all these topics to clear all the concepts related to environmental Chemistry. These topics are comprised of the below-given list:

• Basic Concepts

• Industrial Pollution

• Air Pollution

• Water Pollution

• Noise And nuclear Pollution

• Renewable Energy Resources

• Environmental Pollution

For obtaining better scores students have to cover every single topic and those who have prepared for this part are recommended to go through this provided PPSC online Chemistry test to evaluate their caliber that to what extent they have completed their preparation.

PPSC Chemistry Part V Test

Share your comments questions here
  • Text

Find the best institute for yourself!

We need a few details from you to suggest you relevant institutes & create your free profile

Online Most Popular Awards In The World Quiz

10 Questions
Start Quiz