||Human skeleton contain number of bones:
- A. 106
- B. 206
- C. 306
- D. 406
||What is correct about tendons?
- A. Tendons are flexible and they join muscles with bones.
- B. Tendons are non-elastic and they join bones with bones.
- C. Tendons are non-elastic and they join muscles with bones.
- D. Tendons are flexible and they join muscles with muscles.
||Osteoporosis is a disease of:
- A. Liver
- B. Stomach
- C. Heart
- D. Bones
||Number of bones in both feets is :
- A. 108
- B. 126
- C. 22
- D. 54
||The number of bones in human skeleton is:
- A. 206
- B. 306
- C. 106
- D. 406
||Cartilage is made up of:
- A. Matrix
- B. Collagen
- C. Chondrocytes
- D. Ligaments
||In mammals, the number of bones in lower jaw are:
- A. Only one
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 2
||The end of the skeletal muscle attached with ammoveable bone is called:
- A. Origin
- B. Tendon
- C. Ligament
- D. Insertion
||Find the INCORRECT statement:
- A. Bone is where most blood cells are made.
- B. Bones serves as a storehouse for various minerals.
- C. Bones is a dry and non-living supporting structure.
- D. Bone protects and supports the body and its organs.
||Which one of the following have exoskeleton?
- A. Arthpods
- B. Birds
- C. Mammals
- D. Reptiles