MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2021 in colleges and universities are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 12 level of education with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- The minimum score requirement may vary but General candidates must have scored a minimum of 65% marks within the Intermediate examination.
- The lower regulation to use for MBBS programmed is 17 years.
- The upper regulation to use for MBBS programmed is 25 years
- Candidates must even have cracked the specified entrance examination for the admissions such as MDCAT.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2021 For Pakistani Student
- Intermediate Student, having twelve years education of (HSSC) or FSc or equivalent with pre-medical combination with 65% marks may be minimum eligibility criteria for MBBS program admissions in Pakistan.
- A-level student, having a course from a far off education system or university or examination body with a minimum of three science subjects i.e: chemistry, biology and either physics and mathematics and securing minimum seventy percent marks and such course must be recognized by the Inter Boards Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) for equivalency to FSc according to HEC.
MBBS Admission Requirements for Foreign Students
- Students must have physically studied and passed F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) / HSSC / A-Level/ 12th Grade examination or equivalent outside Pakistan.
- Must have secured 65% marks or more in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) / HSSC/ A Level / 12th Grade examination or equivalent as per equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) and must have passed at least three (03) compulsory subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics OR Mathematics.
- Must have passed MDCAT with at least 65 % marks.
Merit list is going to be prepared according to the following general criteria. It may vary from university to university.
10% matric + 30% FSc pre-medical / A level + 40% National MDCAT + 20% Interview or Entrance Exam
Ineligibility/ Cancellation of Admission in MBBS
- The candidate must not are expelled/rusticated from any institution.
- The admission is often terminated at any stage just in case of false information
- The admission committee may refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason.
How Much Percentage is Required for MBBS in Pakistan?
65% is required for MBBS in Pakistan.