|University / College||Courses||Post Date||Last Date||Notice|
BS Nursing Admission Highlights
BS Nursing Admission Procedure
The candidates interested to take admission to the BS Nursing degree program have to follow the admission process mentioned below. While filling the admission form the candidates are notified to enter the correct details. The admission form with the fake and fabricated documents will be rejected.
- The BS Nursing admission is commenced once a year and the admission advertisement may vary for each university/college.
- The candidates have to meet all the admission requirements issued by the respective educational institutes.
- The candidates must complete the PNC-MIS Online Pre-registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) and University of Health Sciences (UHS) after the verification of academic documents.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to submit the admission form along with the necessary documents as per the schedule announced by the university/college.
- Along with the admission form, the deposited fee challan must be attached.
- The admission fee should be paid in the designated bank branches according to the mentioned schedule.
- In case of any foreign qualification, the equivalence certificate should also be submitted with an admission form.
- The documents submitted with the admission form are SSC or equivalent foreign qualification certificate HSSC or an equivalent foreign qualification certificate, SSC Result Card (one copy), HSSC Result Card, CNIC/Form B of the candidate, CNIC of Father, Bank draft, Four Recent Passport Size color Photography and Photocopy of Domicile.
To secure admission in the BS Nursing the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria announced by the Pakistan Nursing Council. The eligibility criteria to take admission in BS Nursing is mentioned below.
- The candidates should have completed the matric with science subjects such as Biology, Chemistry & Physics.
- The candidates must have passed the FSc (Pre-Medical) with a Minimum of 50% marks from a recognized educational board or A-Level Certification.
- The male and female candidates both are eligible to take admission in BS Nursing.
- The age limit of the candidates is 14 to 35 years.
Entry Test for Admission
The admission test and interview are conducted to determine the eligibility of the students. All the candidates that meet the eligibility criteria appear in the test conducted by the respective educational institute. The candidates are generally tested for English, Biological Sciences, and also for the analytical portion. It is informed to the candidates that after passing the test with the maximum score they will be called for the interview and further selection procedure.
Colleges & Universities
There are a number of educational institutes that offer the BS Nursing admissions in which the candidates can apply and some of the top institutes are listed below.
- School of Nursing and Midwifery Aga Khan University
- University of Health Sciences
- Shifa Colleges of Nursing
- Ziauddin College of Nursing
- Jinnah College of Nursing
- Baqai College of Nursing
- Lahore School of Nursing
- KMU Institute of Nursing Sciences
- Rehman College of Nursing
- Institute of Nursing Dow University of Health Sciences
Private Sector Colleges
- Aga Khan University, Karachi
- Baqai Medical University/Hospital, Karachi
- Dr. Ziauddin Hospital, Karachi
- Rafiq Anwar Memorial Hospital, Gujranwala
- Ilmiya Institute Of Nursing, Karachi
- Federal Government Services Hospital, Islamabad
- Karachi Adventist Hospital, Karachi
- Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi
- Medicare Hospital, Karachi
- Combined Military Hospital, Kharian
- National Medical Centre, Karachi
- Combined Military Hospital, Lahore
- Ittefaq Trust Hospital, Lahore SIUT, Karachi
- Combined Military Hospital, Multan
- Combined Military Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Combined Military Hospital, Quetta
- Fauji Foundation Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Aga Khan M & C Care Centre, Hyderabad
- Isra University/Hospital, Hyderabad
Public Sector Colleges
- DHQ Hospital, Bahawal Nagar
- Sir Cj Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- B.V. Hospital, Bahawal Pur
- PHNS Hospital, Bahawal Pur
- DHQ Hospital, Chakwal
- Civil Hospital, Jaccobabad
- DHQ Hospital, D.G.Khan
- Aziz Fatima Trust Hospital, Faisalabad
- DHQ Hospital, Faisalabad
- People Medical College Hospital, Karachi
- Public Health School, Faisalabad
- Punjab Medical College / Allied Hospital, Faisalabad
- Allama Iqbal Memorial Hospital, Gujranwala
- Civil Hospital, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Gujranwala
- Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Hospital, Gujrat
- DHQ Hospital, Hafizabad
- College Of Nursing, Islamabad
- Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre/Hospital, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Jhang
- DHQ Hospital, Jhelum
- DHQ Hospital, Joharabad
- DHQ Hospital, Kasur
- National Institute Of Child Health, Karachi
- Allama Iqbal Medical College / Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women / Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore
- Public Health School, Karachi
- Fatima Memorial Hospital, Lahore
- King Edward Medical University / Mio Hospital, Lahore
- Lady Aitchison Hospital, Lahore
- Lady Willington Hospital, Lahore
- Postgraduate Medical Institute/Lahore General Hospital, Lahore
- Public Health Nursing School
- Services Hospital, Lahore
- Civil Hospital, Khair Pur
- Sheikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute / Hospital, Lahore
- The Children’s Hospital & the Institute of Child Health, Lahore
- Civil Hospital, Mir Pur Khas
- Nishtar Medical College / Nishter Hospital, Multan
- Nawab Shah Medical College for Women, Nawab Shah
- DHQ Hospital, Muzaffargarh
- DHQ Hospital, Okara
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan
- Civil Hospital, Sukkur
- DHQ Hospital, Rajanpur
- Civil Hospital, Thatta
- School Of Nursing, Loralai
- Bolan Medical College / Bolan Hospital, Quetta
- Rawalpindi General Hospital, Rawalpindi
- DHQ Hospital, Sahiwal
- Public Health School, Quetta
- DHQ Hosptial, Sibi
- Public Health School, Turbat
- Liaquat University Of Medical and Health Sciences, Hyderabad
- Public Health School, Hyderabad