3 Year LLB Eligibility Criteria
Students who are undertaking the LLB Three Year Program must have completed their BA or Bachelor equivalent degree securing at least second division. Students undertaking LLB 3 Year Program must pass their LAT (Law Admission Test) which is compulsory requirements by Higher Education Commission. You can get all information about LLB Eligibility Criteria 2023 in Pakistan from here.The student undertake LLB 3 year program must also have secured 70% mark in their matriculation, intermediate and bachelors while having 30% marks in entry test to be considered for admission.
5 Years LLB Eligibility Criteria in Pakistan
Students who are undertaking the LLB honor degree program, are required to have completed their intermediate education from well recognized educational institute or board. Students undertaking LLB honor degree program must have passed LAT (Law Admission Test) as required by HEC. LLB Eligibility Criteria in Pakistan 2023 helps to The student who wish to undertake LLB Honor Degree Program will be based on student having 70% marks in intermediate and 30% marks towards matriculation examination.
Punjab University LLB Eligibility Criteria
Punjab University, LLB Study Scheme is based on Annual System.
Eligibility criteria for both Open merit and Reserved Seats
The Admission is open for those candidates who:-
- Have passed FA/F.Sc./ 'A' Level or equivalent examination with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Have passed the Law Admission Test (LAT) conducted by HEC with 50% passing marks and with a validity date for admission.
- Must have appeared in the PU Admission Test conducted by Punjab University
- Must NOT be more than 24 years of age.
The candidates must provide equivalence/verification of their academic documents from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) at the time of admission.
University of Lahore LLB Eligibility Criteria
- 12 Year of Education, FA /FSC or GCE A-Levels or Equivalent with Minimum 2nd Division and & Law Admission Test (LAT) by HEC is compulsory with 50% marks.
- HEC LAT Entry Test mandatory / Interview (Optional)
University of Central Punjab LLB Eligibility Criteria
- At least 45% marks or 2nd division in FA/F.Sc./ICS/I.Com./A Level or equivalent. The applicant will have to take LAT and pass the interview as well.
- Any other conditions as prescribed by HEC & PBC Rules
Minhaj University LLB Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate (12 years of education) Minimum 45 % marks with 50% marks in LAT.
Quaid-E-Azam Law College LLB Eligibility Criteria
- You will need intermediate certificate in any discipline i.e. F.A, F.Sc, I.Com, ICS, A-Levels, or equivalent.
- If you have an overseas certificate, you should contact Higher Education Commission (HEC) or relevant BISE for obtaining equivalency certificate.
- You must also qualify Law Admission Test (LAT) at HEC
Hazara University LLB Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for admission on open merit seats must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- FA / FSc or Equivalent
- Second Division and Above
- Entry Test
University of Sialkot LLB Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate holding F.A/F.Sc. or equivalent qualification with at least 45% marks and age not more than 24 years are eligible to apply for admission. Law Admission test is mandatory for admission.
Blackstone School of Law LLB Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission, the applicant must fulfill one of the following requirements:
- A-Level With Two pass
Ziauddin University Karachi LLB Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility/ Pre-requisite for admission: FA/ FSc/ A-levels
- Admission to Ziauddin Faculty of Law, Politics & Governance, for a five years LL.B.(Hons.) the degree programme is open to all individuals who meet the selection criteria. Given the Government’s recent decision to pass all Matric/Intermediate students, applications are accepted but are subjected to, passing of LAT (conducted by HEC) and interview conducted by the Ziauddin University.
- Selection of students is on the basis of an admission policy approved by the Governing Body of Ziauddin University, which is in line with the regulations of Pakistan Bar Council and HEC
Federal Urdu University LLB Eligibility Criteria in Pakistan
- Intermediate or Equivalent qualification with minimum 45% marks
- Passing Law Admission Test (LAT)
- Minimum 50% marks in LAT Test also compulsory