The candidates are required to fill the application forms for MDCAT test 2017 online.
1. The candidates are required to login at (www.bankislami.com.pk/UHSMDCAT2017). After clicking the “Register” button, a simple application form will appear and the candidate will have to fill it.
2. After filling the online application form, the candidate will be asked to upload his or her recent colour photograph (not more than 2MB file). After uploading the picture the candidate can “submit” his or her application simply by clicking the “submit” button.
3. It must be noted that the applicant cannot edit his or her application once it has been submitted. On a single CNIC or B-Form Number, just one application can be submitted.
4. After the successful submission of application form, the applicant will be assigned a “unique application serial number”. The candidate should note that number as it will be used in future for accessing the submitted application and the Admittance Card issued by the varsity.
The candidate should get a print of the filled application form just by clicking the “download & print” button. If the facility of printing the form is not available at that time, the applicant can access his or her application any other time just by clicking “search registration” button.
5. The candidate is required to visit along with his or her printed application, the nearest branch of BankIslami (Pvt) Ltd for the submission of fee. On submission of fee of Rs.500/- (in cash) as MDCAT 2017 fee, the concerned bank officer shall stamp the application form and afterwards return the “candidate’s copy” of the form to the candidate. No document is required to be submitted along with the application form.
6. After the submission of MDCAT test 2017 fee, the candidate shall be given his or her Roll Number as well as the examination centre through SMS and E-mail Alerts at his or her mobile number and at the given e-mail address within 72 hours. The Admittance Card of the applicant along with his or her picture and unique QR Code shall be sent on his or her e-mail ID as an attachment.
7. The applicant can download his or her Admittance Card simply by clicking “Search Admittance Card” on the website (www.bankislami.com.pk/UHSMDCAT2017) after entering his or her “unique application serial number”.
Eligibility criteria for MDCAT test
o FSC (Pre-Medical) Part II student is eligible to apply for MCAT test
o F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part I Marks sheet attested by the Head of his or her institute; Certificate issued by the Head of Institute where he or she has got education certifying that he or she has appeared in F.Sc Part II exams or equivalent.
o F.Sc Pre-Medical Group or Equivalent Exams, minimum 60% (660/1100) marks (Excluding marks of Hifz).
o A-Level students or American 12th Grade students are required to submit the Certificate issued by Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
o Domicile holders of Punjab and Federal Capital Area (Islamabad), Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Province of Gilgit-Baltistan (Northern Area) are eligible to apply for the MCAT test without domicile they will not be allow to sit in exam.
o There is no age limit to appear in MCAT test.
UHS MCAT 2015 Merit Criteria by ilmkidunya