· A candidate, who has been the student of F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination, should provide:
· F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-I Marks Certificate attested by the Head of his / her Institution; Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute where he / she has got education declaring that he / she has appeared in F.Sc. (Part-II) or Equivalent.
· F.Sc Pre-Medical Group or Equivalent Examination, minimum 60% (660/1100) marks (Excluding the marks of Hifz-e-Quran).
· A-Level or American 12th Grade has required submitting Certificate issued by Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
· Domicile holders of Punjab and Federal Capital Area (Islamabad), Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Province of Gilgit-Baltistan (Northern Area) are eligible for MCAT examination without domicile they cannot appear in MCAT examination.