Updated August 2024
Students of MDCAT 2024 are notified with the following information!
Exciting news for all MDCAT candidates! The eagerly anticipated MDCAT Roll Number Slip has been officially released. As you scroll down this page, you will find a comprehensive guide detailing the step-by-step process to download your roll number slip. Follow the instructions provided below to ensure a seamless retrieval of your roll number slip and a hassle-free experience on the day of the examination. Your journey towards a successful medical and dental education is one step closer with the availability of your MDCAT Roll Number Slip.
Table of Content
Issuance of MDCAT Roll No Slip
Roll No. slip has been issued to the students by the PMDC. Students are counselled to check the complete detail regarding the Roll no slips of PMDC MDCAT. But as the question arrives How students can download their Roll no slips?
How to Download MDCAT Roll NO Slip 2024 PMDC?
Here we have some steps to get the Admit cards of MDCAT test 2024. From here students can check the steps through which they can download the Admit Cards/ Roll no slips.
- Step 1: Go to www.uhs.edu.pk
- Step 2: Click on MDCAT Download MDCAT- 2024 Admittance Card
- Step 3: Following page will open. In beginning, Enter your Full name.
- Step 4: In addition, Enter your CNIC/ B-Form/ Passport Last four Digits (Without Dashes).
- Step 5: In conclusion, click on search button and print admit card which must be (White, A4 size paper, Plain).
Instructions For MDCAT Test For the this Year
Students are advised to acquire the full detail of Instructions of PMDC MDCAT 2024 from here which definitely help them.
- All the registered candidates appearing in MDCAT-2024 from Punjab can download their Admittance Cards from the University website (www.uhs.edu.pk) with effect from 18th August, 2024. To access their Admittance Card, the candidates will have to enter their Full Name and Last Four Digits of their ID (i.e. CNIC/Passport/B-Form) used by them for registration of MDCAT-2024. Thecandidates are advised to download and take a print-out of their admittance card on white, plain, A4 size paper.
- The Admittance Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate has to appear for the Test at the given Centre on Date and Time as indicated on their Admittance Card.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Time other than that allotted to him/her on his/her Admittance Card.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Information Booklet as well as on the Admittance Card carefully and follow these during the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph as shown on the Admittance Card, the candidate must immediately approach the University with relevant documents.
- Please note:
- Admittance Card will not be delivered by post.
- Candidate must not edit the Admittance Card or change any entry made therein
- Candidates are advised to save their Admittance Card for future reference.
- Issue of Admittance Card, however, shall not necessarily means acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at stages of admission process.
- For any query/complaint regarding the issuance of your Admittance Card, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org