Latest Updates on MBA Admission 2022
- Iqra University Islamabad MBA Admission 2023 open .Check Here and Apply. Deadline : 05-Janurary-2023
- MBA Executive , MBA(For Business Education) & MBA(For Non Business Education) offered by Qurtuba University of Science and IT in their Admission Fall 2022 . Check Here
- Foundation University Islamabad has announced Admission in MBA Program . Interested candidates can Check Here and Apply. Last day to Apply : 05-janurary-2022
- Humdard university Admission open in MBA 2 year program. Check Here
- MBA Admissions 2023 ! Air University is offering MBA weekend 2 year Program . Check Here and Apply! Deadline : 3rd Janurary 2023
- Baqai Medical University Karachi announces its Admission for 2022-2023 in several Programs including MBA and EMBA. Deadline :30-November-2022
- MBA and MBA(Executive) Admissions open in LUMS-Lahore University of Management Sciences . Postgraduates can Check Here and Apply.
- NUML Admission update 2023 ! MBA Admissions 2023 in the following Campuses ISLAMABAD , RAWALPINDI , FAISLABAD ,PESHAWAR , HYDERABAD,LAHORE , MULTAN.
Comsat University Lahore Admission 2023 open ! MBA Program offered , Last day to apply 09-Janurary-2023
Faculty of Managment Sciences offering MBA Evening Program in Internation Islamic University Islamabad . Check and Apply as Dealine : 06-December-2022
MBA 1.5 and 2 year Program ! Admission 2023 Spring in NHU-Nazeer Hussain University . Check Here and Apply as deadline , 06-December-2022 is approching soon
CECOS University of IT and Emerging Sciences open for MBA Admission 2023 , Candidates can apply before the deadline appraoches ! Check Here.
MBA (1.5 year for Business Graduates) and MBA (2.5 year for Non-Business Graduates) offered by Superior group of colleges Shahdara Lahore. Check Here!
MBA(Bussiness Graduates) , MBA(Non Business Graduates) , MBA-Executive Program offered in UCP(University of Central Punjab) , Apply Online
Want to have successful career in business but don’t know how? No need to worry as you will find all guidance for MBA Admission 2022 on this page which will greatly help in realizing your dreams of becoming successful businessman, manager or entrepreneur in the industry.
Master of Business Administration Admission 2022
MBA is a very popular degree program among students of Pakistan. Graduate students who wish to obtain admission towards MBA degree program must have completed minimum 14 years of education. Students who have earlier took admission in business related degree program can apply towards MBA program consisting of 1.5 year time period saving their precious time towards their graduation.
Colleges and universities providing MBA Admission 2022 are regulated and guided by HEC for improving and updating MBA degree program content. Students who have previously studied art or science subjects are not restricted towards applying towards MBA program.
MBA Admission 2022 Highlights
MBA Semester Details
MBA admissions are usually announced annually in spring semester that starts in march and fall semester that starts in october every year. Students can apply towards Master of Business Administration Admission by visiting their desired university, college campus or through university website online. Students must ensure that they have correctly validated their academic records and remove any errors before submission of documents required for admission. Students will be selected for MBA admission who have successfully passed university entry test or have obtained high marks in valid GMAT and NTS test.
MBA Admission 2022 Latest Deadline Updates
|College/University||Last Date to Apply||Duration|
|Iqra University Islamabad||05 Janurary 2023||2 Year Program|
|Foundation Unversity Islamabad||05 Janurary 2023||2 Years Program|
|Baqai Medical University karachi||30 November 2022||2 & 4 year Program|
|LUMS - Lahore University of Management Science||N/A||1.5 & 2 year Program|
|Nazeer Hussain University - NHU karachi||06 December 2022||1.5 & 2 year Program|
|IBA- Institute of Bussiness Administration Karachi||30 November 2022||2 Years Program|
|Superior University||30 November 2022||2 Years Program|
|Air University||03 Janurary 2023||2 Years Program|
|International Islamic University||06 December 2022||2 Years Program|
|Nazeer Hussain University - NHU||06 December 2022||2 Year Program|
MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Following is the general eligibility criteria for admission in MBA in Pakistan:
- Minimum 14 years of education is required for admission in MBA (3.5 years) program.
- BS (hons)/ MA / MSC/ BS (hons) / BSc (Engineering) degree holders or equivalent degree holders can apply.
- Candidates must have degree from Higher Education Commission recognized institute.
- Minimum 2 CGPA/second division is compulsory for MBA Admission. Third division students are not eligibile to any of the reognized university by HEC.
- Some universities requires, 2-3 years professional experience for MBA admission.
Online MBA Admission 2022 Process
There are two ways of MBA admission process in public and private universities of pakistan. The traditional method is by hand, while the latest method is through online application. Following steps are required to take admission in Business Administration in any college or university.
- Visit the college or university website in which you are interest to apply. For example, if you want to take admission in punjab university then search for www.pu.edu.pk.
- Go to admission section of the Punjab university
- Click on graduate courses.
- Select Masters of Business Administration program.
- After verification by the respective website, sign in again in the admission portal.
- Click on profile and enter the required details such as your latest photograph whose size may vary from 30kb to 50kb.
- Enter your personal details such as father name, permanent address etc.
- Click on save after entering complete information.
- Print computer generated challan form.
- If you will click upload challan, then you can upload the picture of paid challan form in the affiliated bank.
- You will get confirmation message on mobile or on email given or online at that website. It depends on the university website.
MBA Admission 2022 in Top Universities of Pakistan
Here you can read the admission details of Master of Business Administration program in Pakistan's leading Universities.
IBA Karachi MBA Admission 2022
Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Karachi announced the MBA 2022 Admission dates. According to the schedule, admissions will be start from 18 September 2022. Online admission forms will also available from the same date. IBA Karachi MBA Admission 2022 form submission deadline is 25 November 2022 and classes will commencing from 7 Janurary 2023.
Foundation University Islamabad MBA Admission 2022
Foundation University Islamabad campus issued the important dates of admission 2022. Foundation University is Federally chartered and HEC recognized Institute. FU Islamabad programmes are accredited by NTC, NCEAC, NBEAC and PEC institutes. According to the schedule, Spring 2023 Admission are going to schedule from 17th Oct -2022 in multiple Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD programmes. Foundation University Admission 2022 last date to apply is 18th Nov 2022. Apply online at admissions.fui.edu.pk website.
Foundation University MBA Admission will be open in MBA 2 Years (Evening) program. The objective of Master of Business Administration program to provide an opportunity for students to understand the Business Administration as a knowledge area. FU Islamabad MBA program consists of Five semesters including summer for non business students.
International Islamic University MBA Admission 2022
International Islamic University Islamabad (IIUI) has been announced the admission schedule 2022. Fall 2022 Admission are open in Bachelors, Masters and Post Magisterial Diploma programs for Fall-2022. Faculty of Management sciences, Department of Management offering admissions in Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Program. IIU Islamabad MBA Admissions 2022 are open in the following programs:
- Master of business Administration-Executive (Weekend/Evening) Program. Duration is 2 Years
- Master of business Administration(MBA) (Weekend/Evening) Program. Duration is 2 Years
The admissions are open in the following MBA programs, for both Male & Female candidates. International Islamic University MBA Admission 2022 last date to apply online is 16th Dec 2022. The eligibility criteria is mentioned below
International Islamic University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
The applicants must have the following requirements to apply in Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree program.
- MBA- Executive (Weekend/Evening Program) Admission, applicant should hold Bachelor Degree (16 years education) with minimum CGPA 2.20/4.00 in semester system or 50% marks in annual system from a HEC recognized University. 3 years work experience in a reputable company also mandatory
- MBA (2 years) (Weekend/Evening Program), applicant should hold 16 years education with minimum CGPA 2.20/4.00 in semester system or 50% marks in annual system from a recognized University with 1.5-Years For Business Students, 2-Years For Non-Business Students
- MBA program is offered to Male & Female candidates
- Apply online at www.iiui.edu.pk website, before the last date.
MBA Fee Structure 2022
Business colleges and universities of Pakistan have different MBA Fee Structure depending upon studying applying towards private or public degree program. MBA Fee ranges from 100,000 upto 200,000 per semester, depending upon university ranking and position. Visit MBA Fee Structure for details.
Q: When are MBA admission held in pakistan?
Ans: MBA admission are usually held in spring and fall semester that start in the month of february and september every year, in public and private universities.
Q: What are the top MBA Universities and colleges for MBA?
Ans: Some of the top MBA degree universities and colleges include lahore university of management sciences (LUMS), institute of business administration, iqra university, sukkur institute of business sdministration, national college of business administration
Q: Is GMAT or NTS test acceptable for admission regarding MBA degree program among pakistan universities?
Ans: Yes GMAT or recent NTS test is acceptable for admission among various public and private universities and institutes offering MBA programs but it the final decision resides with the university administration for granting admission.
Q: Best MBA in Pakistan
MBA Economics, MBA HR, MBA stratogy are considered the best MBA in pakistan
Q: Is there is any MBA course after Intermediate?
No, for admission in MBA program you must have minimum Bachelor degree
Q: List of MBA Universities after BA degree
NUML, preston, Gift university and among other offersing MBA after BA degree
Q: Are foreign students facilitated for MBA degree program in pakistan?
Ans: Yes, many public and private universities offer special seats for overseas students in Pakistan.
Q: What is the best MBA degree program in Pakistan?
Ans: LUMS MBA program is considered the best business degree program in pakistan.
Q: MBA Types in Pakistan
There are different types of MBA in pakistan like MBA Marketing, MBA Management, MBA finance etc
Q: Can I apply for MBA admission if i have less than 50% in bachelors program?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for MBA degree admission as the final decision resides in the hand of the university, so there is always possibility for success.
Q: What is the MBA degree program total duration?
Ans: The MBA degree program usually comprises from 1.5 to 3.5 years depending on applicant student background related to management or general category.
Q: What are the admission criteria or eligibility for MBA degree program in pakistan?
Ans: The admission criteria usually varies among public and private universities but it is usually minimum 45% - 60% weightage or marks required in bachelor study program along with securing high marks in entrance test, gmat or nts.
MBA Admission 2022 Regular Updates
|University / College||Courses||Post Date||Last Date||Notice|