Searching the Bachelor of Law admissions in Quetta? Then no need to worry because you can check here the LLB admissions 2022 in Quetta. Quetta city has Some of the best universities for LLB admission 2022 that are serving in the field of Law are University of Balochistan, City school of Law, Universal Law college and you will find the latest announced admissions of all these institutes.
University of Balochistan LLB Supply Examination Schedule
Balochistan University Quetta issued the LLB Supply exams schedule. It is hereby notified that all regular students appearing in LLB Part-I (5 Year Program) Supplementary Examination 2020, to submit the examination forms and fee according to the following dates.
- Last date for submission of examination form and fee without late fee is 13 April 2022
- Last date for submission of examination form and fee with Double fee is 16 April 2022
- Last date for submission of examination form and fee with Triple fee is 20 April 2022
Fee structure for UOB LLB (Hons) Part-I Supply Exam 2020 is Rs 4500/-. All law students are required to submit their examination form and fee according to the above mentioned dates.
University of Balochistan LLB Admission 2022
University of Balochistan, Queeta issued the LLB Admission 2022 advertisement. Admissions are open in universal law college, Quetta and sub-campuses (Pishin & Kharan). Last date of online application forms submission is Feburary 15, 2022. Applicants, must collect the admission forms from the UOB Queeta and its sub-campuses. Check the UOB LLB eligibility criteria 2022
- Candidate holding Intermediate or equivalent certificate from recognized board.
- Minimum 45% marks in HSSC exams are required.
- Candidate must have the Law Admission Test (LAT) certificate with at least 50% marks
- Admission will be granted on merit based.
- Last date to apply online is 15 Feburary 2022
|University / College||Courses||Post Date||Last Date||Notice|