The University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad has announced the revised schedule of their 2023 admissions. Interested candidates can apply for lateral entry in 5th semester of BS programs at University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir. The university is accepting application for the various BS programs under the faculty of science and faculty of humanities and social sciences. Foreign students and employee of public sectors can also apply for the lateral entry in 5th semester BS programs through proper channel. The seats at UAJK are limited that’s why candidates should apply as soon as possible. The university will accept admissions on open merit however, quota seats are only available for the deserving candidates.
BS Programs at AJK University:
The University of AJK is offering admissions in the following BS programs under the faculties of Science, Humanitarians and social sciences:
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- B.COM (honors)
Documents and Eligibility Criteria for AJK University Admissions 2023:
- Only the candidates with AD / B.A / B.Sc. degree with at least 45% marks or 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA are eligible for admission.
- Attested copies of all academic degrees/ transcripts.
- Character certificate issued by the most recent institute attended.
- Migration certificate if you graduated from a university other than AJ&K University.
- A photocopy of the domicile and state subject certificate.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card or Form-B.
- Four passport-sized photographs.
- Photocopy of Father’s or guardian’s CNIC card
- NOC certificate if you are a foreign candidate or a government employee
AJK University Admission Process:
- Candidates must apply online, through the university’s admission portal.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach all the requested documents.
- Generate the application fee challan.
- Candidates from AJK can submit the application fee of RS. 1900/- in any branch of HBL bank and candidates from outside AJK can send RS. 2000/- through bank drafts in favor of the university.
- Upload the paid challan fee receipt to your portal and submit the application.
AJK University Admissions Important Instructions:
- The Last date to submit the application is March 15, 2023.
- To begin a program, a minimum of 25 students will be necessary in the same program.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one category must pay Rs. 600 every extra application form.
- If a candidate wants to submit the application physically, hard copy of the whole application must be received by the Directorate of Students’ Affairs before the deadline.
- The maximum age limit for BS programs is 28 years old.
15th March 2023
Display of First Merit List/ Fee Deposit
20th March 2023
Display of Second Merit List/ Fee Deposit
23rd March 2023
Display of Third Merit List/ Fee Deposit
28th March 2023 (if necessary)
Commencement of Classes
28th March 2023