|University / College||Courses||Post Date||Last Date||Notice|
Civil Engineering is among the most famous engineering fields in Pakistan. There are many institutes in Pakistan that offer civil engineering at graduate, post-graduate as well as doctorate levels. Hundreds of students apply for admission in BS civil engineering every year and to compensate for the demand and the number of applicants, several universities open admissions twice a year.
BS Civil Engineering Admission 2022
The admissions for BS Civil engineering are open around the start of August while some universities also open their admissions in December or the beginning of January. The admissions in BS Civil engineering in Pakistan start with the submission of application forms and taking the entrance exams and end with uploading of merit lists and the formal admission process for the eligible candidates.
BS Civil Engineering Admission Process
The general admission process for admission in BS Civil Engineering in Pakistan is as follows:
- The applicant has to fill the application form either online or available on the campus of the respective university.
- The applicant must fulfill the documentation requirements for the admission application.
- The applicant must have cleared part-1 of intermediate with a minimum of 50% marks to apply for admissions.
- The applicant then must appear in the entrance exam held by the university.
- After the merit lists are uploaded, the applicants fulfilling the required aggregate will have to apply for admission in the respective university by filling the admission form with the required attested documents which include a record of previous degrees, CNIC/ Domicile, and other ancillary documents as per the institute’s policy
Requirements For BS Civil Engineering Admissions
There are generally different admission criteria for admission in BS Civil Engineering in different universities however the general requirements are:
- The applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in an intermediate or relevant degree program
- The candidate must appear the in Entrance exam held by the university
The merit is then decided by the respective university for admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the complete admission procedure of Civil engineering?
If you want to get admission in Civil engineering, you need to apply to the respective institute. After applying, the merit lists are uploaded by respective institutions. If your name comes on merit then you have to pay the fee for admission.
How can we get admission in University of Engineering Technology (UET) in Civil engineering?
For admission in Civil engineering in UET, the marks of matric, fsc pre-engineering, and ECAT are included in aggregate. The students need to pass fsc pre-engineering with math, physics, and chemistry with good marks. The merit of Civil engineering at UET is higher than any other engineering university.
Which are the best universities for Civil engineering admission in Lahore?
A number of engineering universities offer admission in Civil Engineering. In Lahore, the best institutes for Civil engineering are given below:
- University of engineering & technology
- FAST NUCES Lahore campus
- The University of Lahore, Lahore
- Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Lahore leads university
- National University Faculty of Engineering
What are the admission criteria of Civil engineering?
For getting admission to engineering universities, the students need to pass fsc pre-engineering with at least 60% marks. Entry test is compulsory for getting admission in Civil engineering. Some universities require ECAT while some universities conduct their own admission entry test. The university takes matriculation, fsc pre engineering and ECAT marks for calculating aggregate.
Is it easy to get admission in Civil engineering?
For getting admission in Civil engineering in universities, the student needs to work hard and get maximum marks in intermediate and entry tests. It is not easy to get admission in Civil engineering. The students need a very high aggregate percentage for admission in Civil engineering.
How can we get admission to Civil engineering at Punjab University?
The students which want to get admission to Punjab University in Civil engineering need to apply for admission. The aggregate for Civil engineering is calculated on the basis of matric, intermediate, and ECAT. The merit of Civil engineering in Punjab University College of Informational Technology PUCIT is very high and the students need a very good aggregate for admission.
Which test is required for Civil engineering admission?
Different universities have different admission criteria for Civil engineering. ECAT is basically an engineering college admission test conducted by UET. It depends on university either they take ECAT or their own entry test for admission.
Is it hard to get admission in UET in Civil engineering?
It is the dream of many students to get admission in UET Civil engineering. The students cannot easily get admission in UET. They have to go through different processes for getting admission in UET in Civil engineering.