Latest BS Chemical Engineering Admissions
Many leading engineering universities of Pakistan offer BS chemical engineering degrees. Some of the universities offer admission one time a year. And many of the universities of Pakistan offer admission in fall and spring intake. Chemical engineering 2021 is over in most of the universities and 2023 spring admission is now open.
BS Chemical Engineering Admission Process
Engineering universities of Pakistan offer 4 years BS chemical engineering program. Every university has a different BS chemical engineering admission process but the common admission process includes:
- Candidates can check the websites of the engineering universities to take information about the admission dates.
- Students can apply for admission online or by visiting the university.
- The candidate should have a valid B-from or CNIC for applying for admission.
- The candidate should select the BS chemical engineering program for its admission.
- The candidate must submit the Matric and FSC result cards and certificate for admission.
- The candidate must take passing marks in the entry test of the university.
- The candidate waits for the merit list result of every university.
- After getting shortlisted by the university, the candidate must pay the fees for BS chemical engineering program.
Requirements for Chemical Engineering Admission
Every university has different requirements for its admission. Some universities just prepare their entry test marks and some make merit including 12 years of education and entry test marks. The basic requirements for BS chemical engineering admission include:
- Interested candidates should have 12 years of qualification with aggregate marks in science and higher securing marks in math, physics, and chemistry.
- Students should have 60% marks in FSC to apply to BS chemical engineering program.
- Students are supposed to pass entrance examinations with a minimum of 70% marks conducted on national and state levels.
BS Chemical Engineering Admission 2023 to COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI)
COMSATS has a chemical engineering department that offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The BS chemical engineering process is very easy. Spring 2023 admission is open. Students can apply for admission in BS chemical engineering.
- The last date for the application submission is 22 December 2021.
- 1st NTS test date 19th December. Its registration the last date is 9th December 2021.
- 2nd NTS test date 2nd January. Its registration last date is 22 December 2021.
- NTS test is compulsory for BS chemical engineering program. If a student has already been given the GAT/NTS test then he/she can test for 2023 spring admission.
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (UET) Admission 2023 for BS Chemical Engineering
UET is one of the best universities for the BS chemical engineering program. UET conducts only FALL admissions every year. UET doesn’t offer spring admission.
- Students should have a pre-engineering background in FSC.
- For the UET admission, students should have 80% above marks in FSC.
- ECAT is required to apply in UET.
BS Chemical Engineering Admission 2023 to National Unversity of Science & Technology (NUST)
NUST offers 4 years BS chemical engineering degree. This university conducts its NET entry test. The candidates can apply for BS chemical engineering after FSC or A-level. NUST offers both spring and fall admissions.
- The merit of NUST calculated 25% weighting to FSC or A-level marks and 75% weighting to its NET marks.
- The last date for the chemical engineering admission 2023 registration of the entry test is announced.
- The test will be conducted computer-based from 28 December onward in Islamabad.
The schedule of the Entry Test of NUST 2023
|Series||Online registration dates||Conduct dates|
|Series 1||14 Nov to 21 Dec 2021||28 Dec 2021 onwards|
|Series 2||February to March 2023||March to April 2023|
|Series 3||May to June 2023||June to July 2023|
Admission 2023 for BS Chemical Engineering at Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS)
PIEAS offers 4 years degree program in BS chemical engineering. The BS chemical engineering admissions are closed in this university. It offers admission in the fall semester every year. Admission in PIEAS is usually announced in April or May for undergraduate programs.
- The last date for the application was July 5, 2021.
- PIEAS also conducts its entry test for BS chemical engineering.
- The test consists of 90 MCQS with the allowed time of 2 hours.
NED University of Engineering & Technology (NEDUET) BS Chemical Engineering Admission 2023
NED offers admission twice a year. Students can apply in the fall or spring session. Spring 2023 admission is opened in NED. BS chemical engineering admission process of NED is the same as another admission process of other universities. Students should pass the entry test of this university with at least 50% marks.
- The last date of submission of admission forms in the spring 2023 intake is 9 April 2023.
- The admission test date of NED is 16th to 18th April 2023.
- The registration of courses starts from 25th April to 6 May 2023.
- The commencement of classes is on 7th May 2023.
Admission 2023 for BS Chemical Engineering Minhaj University Lahore (MUL)
Minhaj University offers twice admission every year. The chemical engineering admissions 2021 are closed but spring admission 2023 is open. Interested candidates can apply for spring admissions by submitting their attested documents.
- The spring 2023 admissions applications start on 1st January 2023.
- 60% marks required in FSC with pre-engineering.
- DAE chemical test of the university is compulsory.
- The matric should be done with science and math subjects.
BS Chemical Engineering Admission 2023 Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI)
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute and Engineering Science and Technology (GIKI) is a well-known university for engineering programs. It offers BS chemical engineering admission in both spring and fall. The admission application in this university can’t be processed if it is incomplete or by any document.
- The last date for application in the spring 2023 session is 20 December 2021.
- The admission test of the university will be held on 4 January 2023.
- The classes of BS programs start on 7 February 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many marks are needed to take admission in chemical engineering?
Ans: Candidates should have 60% marks in FSC with chemistry, physics, and mathematics subjects. Candidates should the entry test of several universities for BS chemical engineering admission.
Q: Does math compulsory for BS chemical engineering admission?
Ans: Not just mathematics subject, but it is important for a candidate to study physics and chemistry in FSC for chemical engineering admission.
Q: What is the duration of the BS chemical engineering program?
Ans: Undergraduate program in Chemical engineering is divided into 8 semesters. It is 4 years degree program with 2 semesters each year.
Q: What is the admission process of Chemical engineering?
Ans: For getting admission in Chemical engineering in any engineering university, the students need to fill admission application form. This application form may be online or physical. After payment of challan fee, the merit lists are displayed on the official website of institutes.
Q: Can we get admission in Chemical engineering after matric?
Ans: No, you cannot get admission in Chemical engineering after matric. If you have passed Fsc pre engineering then you would be willing for admission in Chemical engineering. Minimum 12 year qualification is mandatory for admission in Chemical engineering.
Q: Does University of Engineering Technology (UET) admission offer in Chemical engineering?
Ans: University of Engineering Technology is one of the best universities for Chemical engineering. UET offers four year BS Chemical engineering program. For admission in UET, you must have to pass ECAT.
Q: What is the criterion for admission in Chemical engineering?
Ans: The criterion for admission in Chemical engineering is mentioned below:
- At least 60% marks in fsc pre engineering (mathematics, physics and chemistry)
- Must have passed ECAT conducted by UET
- Interview if required by respective institute
Q: When will the admissions of Chemical engineering start?
Ans: The admissions of BS Chemical engineering have started. The students can check the last dates of admission from the official website of respective institutes. The admission dates of all engineering universities are provided on ilmkidunya website.
Q: Can we get admission in Chemical engineering after FA?
Ans: No, the students cannot get admission in BS Chemical engineering after FA. The basic requirement for admission in BS Chemical engineering is Fsc pre engineering. FA students cannot take admission in BS Chemical engineering. Some diplomas also are offered after FA.
Q: Is there any entry test for admission in Chemical engineering?
Ans: Yes, for admission in Chemical engineering in any public or private university, an admission entry test is required. Public universities take ECAT marks for admission in Chemical engineering while private universities take their own test for admission.
Q: Can we get admission in Chemical engineering without ECAT?
Ans: ECAT is the compulsory test for getting admission to any public sector engineering university. You cannot get admission in public engineering universities. Some private universities offer admission without ECAT but they also conduct their own admission entry test. The students must have to pass that entry test for admission.
Q: How much is aggregate is required for getting admission in Chemical engineering?
Ans: Chemical engineering is one of the top engineering programs. Every student wants to get admission in Chemical engineering. The students need more than 90% marks in aggregate for securing admission in any public sector engineering university. For private engineering universities, you should have 85% aggregate.